𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

Eve's POV

I stuffed what little possessions I owned into a duffel bag. Stuffing everything in, I glanced over at Phoenix. She was throwing a couple outfits into a backpack. I frowned, since she was poor, she never owned much.

"Ready?" Nichole asked, peeking into our room. I nodded solemnly, grabbing the bag. Phoenix trailed after me as I exited the room. Erin carried a duffel bag as well, John had a backpack, Maria carried a very small suitcase, while Nichole had a small leather backpack.

"Traveling lightly?" Erin joked, glancing at Nichole's luggage. "Eh, I'll just take whatever I want when we arrive." She shrugged, glancing around. "Nichole, Erin." Senor rasped from his office, beckoning them. They scurried off behind the ragged curtain.

Maria snorted in annoyance, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. John muttered quietly to himself, calculating unknown numbers. "We should leave now." John suggested, opening his eyes. "Why?" Phoenix asked, fiddling with her hoodie.

"Senor said midnight-" Maria began, "I know what he said." John snapped as Nichole and Erin reappeared. Senor close behind them. "Let's go," Senor ordered, sharing a stare with John.

"Right, I'll get the car, Erin, Maria, with me." Erin said, grabbing keys. "Sir are you coming with m-" She started.

"I'll get there my own way." He smiled twistedly, she hesitated, but nodded. "What about the others?" Maria questioned, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

I smiled, "Senor and I will put our manipulation to the test." Maria looked confused, but nodded. "The rest of us are taking the motorcycles." Phoenix announced excitedly, I chuckled.

Maria scoffed but followed Erin the the black car, with dark tinted windows and no license plate. Yes, it's possible that someone may report us for no plate. However, people nowadays are too lazy to care.

"Don't get too scared now, John." Nichole teased, grabbing her helmet. Slipping it on, all that showed were her bright green eyes and small wisps of hair. Slinging their bags over their shoulders, the three headed out. I could hear John telling them to shut up as they teased him.

Wrinkling my nose in amusement, I turned to Senor. He nodded, leading me a different way out. Double checking that Erin and Maria were out, I lit a match. Setting it down on some flammable cloth, I let the door close behind me. Smoke began to drift from cracks in the walls. Smirking, I followed Senor away from the abandoned shack.

Now it was time to put my lies to the test.