Chapter 9

Her chuckles chimed like music to their ears.

With her vibrant voice, who sounded like a goddess. In front of the mages who were saved by the elves' was the guardian of the village they called Elysia. "Welcome~! Hello, I'm Dryad!" Noelle as well as the others were flabbergasted, but it wasn't quite what they've expected from the said deity. She has this gown full of plants, stems and flowers with a long wavy hair and long pointed ears while residing within a giant tree in the secluded village of the elves'. Together with her cheerful personality and looks made her look more admirable.

But putting those things aside, Dryad had already predicted Vanica's attack from the heart kingdom.

Her being able to foresee a little of the future made her feel alarmed, the fact that the door of the afterlife was about to open made her worry about the things that will happen to Elysia. That's why she sent Patolli, Vetto and Fana a divine revelation telling them to lend the heart kingdom a hand in standing against Vanica and the other spade mages. Yet they came there too late, seeing the knights and spirit guardians all injured, with the queen being captured by the devil possessed.

'I guess there really are such thing in the world that were considered unavoidable. Such a shame...' Dryad thought as her eyes focused on Patolli explaining the ultimate magic from the knights and spirit guardians. 'But... with these people. I'm sure that they can defeat them with the mana they have now. And of course, their training wasn't anything useless either.' She grinned.

Dryad then also explained the remaining details about the use of ultimate magic. Teaching them the proper use of mana method and assisting them in training natural magic.

'Also, they were not the only one's whose joining us here today.'

Dryad can already foretell it. Those mages won't definitely stop until they found and reunite with their friends. Soon enough, she estimated that the squad would be already here, which the deity found super exciting. Meeting new people is what she always liked, so there's no doubt about her welcoming the said mages.

"Dryad-sama, we have already accumulated the elves' esoteric art from the knights and spirit guardians." Patolli informed the floral deity. "They learned so fast. I'm sure they'll be able to master ultimate magic in the remaining days we have left to invade the spade." He muttered.

Just like the clover and the heart mages, the former eye of the midnight sun were also partaking in the war to stop the devils from opening the door of the afterlife. Right now, cooperating with the alliance is a must or else everyone, including them, would be in trouble.

"That's right!" The deity said gracefully, folding her hands.

"Is there something else you'd like us to do?" Patolli asked.

Dryad shook her head and smiled. "You've already done enough, Patolli. I'd also like to thank you for deciding to cooperate with the clover and the heart kingdom." She beamed. It would probably be a big help if the former eye of the midnight sun allied with the main elite force. "Also... they're finally here!"

The leader of the elves suddenly rose in confusion. "They?" He narrowed his eyebrows. "And who could it might be?"

She giggled. "I wonder who~..."

♧

NOTEAnother short chapter

NOTE
Another short chapter. Sorry, I'll try making it longer next time. I'm just physically and mentally tired right now. Love y'all!🍀