Chapter 4

I walked down the mall until I found a very expensive store that has ball gowns and other evening dresses. I went inside as my phone started to ring making me pull it out and see Cole again. I grumbled as I answered the phone. "Hello."

"Who is Marcus?"

"What?" I have never told him about Marcus. Hell, no one in the office other than Sasha knows what happened with Marcus. It was none of their business and it is none of his. We all know he just wants to use me until he is done with me.

"What do you mean what Stella who is the man?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Because you belong to me" he growled through the phone. No, I don't he will throw me away everyone does. I growled "No I don't Cole we all know all you want is sex. When you get what you want and you are done with me you will throw me away like everyone else does. Marcus is none of your business."

Cole didn't say a thing as he hung up on me making me put my phone away. I sighed and started to look around at the beautiful dress. After a bit, I found a beautiful blue, ballgown made out of tulle. I love how the tulle falls down the skirt and covers my breast to wrap around my neck. There is a flower design running down my right beast to flow down a bit onto the bottom. The dress is also backless and just beautiful.

The tulle feels amazing in my hands and against my body

The tulle feels amazing in my hands and against my body. My hands fell to my side as the lady came over to asked: "Do you need any help, Miss?" I looked at the dress because I want to try it on but where would I wear it too. I have always wanted to try a dress like this on. I smiled and asked, "Yes can I try this on?"

She nodded her head and got the dress for me then took me to the back. I need a pick me up so why not do something I have always wanted to do. It was easier than I thought and once it was on it looked beautiful on me. Now I regret trying it on because I want the dress. Ugh, where could I wear this too if I do buy it today?

I ran my hands down the dress and look at myself until the lady made me take it off. I only had it on for a minute or two but she seem annoyed I was looking at myself. I hate people like her if you hate your job then find another one.

I changed back into my dress as the lady put the dress in a bag. She hung it up and huffed "So are you buying it or did you just waste my time?" I shook my head no at her attitude and looked away from her. I just want to have a nice day but everyone has to ruin it. I started to leave but once I opened the door I saw a furious Cole with his arms crossed.

I back up until I hit the wall making Cole stalk my way. He did even glace at the lady as he grunted "Leave us alone." The lady did not think twice and ran out of the dressing room shutting the door behind her. He put his hands on either side of my face making me look down at the ground. I don't want to see his mean face right now.

After what felt like hours Cole grabbed my face to make me look at him but I still looked away from him. As I looked away he growled, "Look at me, Stella." I shook my head no and whimper "No. Scary." I hate how act when I get scared. No person should act like a child or not form real sentences just because they are scared.