Give me Nukes.

Tommy Innit had always hated cold Snowchester with its magnificent, melted mountain's of snow. It was a place where he felt grumpy.

He was a cocky, arrogant, coke drinker with small face and tiny hands. His friends saw him as a wet, wicked wilbur. Once, he had even brought a wandering Michael back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Tommy walked over to the window and reflected on his beautiful surroundings. The snow flurried like rampage pig.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Tubbo Bee Boy. Tubbo was a stubborn brute with horns face and brown hair hands.

Tommy gulped. He was not prepared for Tubbo.

As Tommy stepped outside and Tubbo came closer, he could see the stingy glint in his eye.

Tubbo gazed with the affection of 693 smart curvy crow. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want nukes."

Tommy looked back, even more irritable and still fingering the destroyer nukes. "Tubbo, you my bff Tubbo, you told me you would stick by me now give the nukes. now," he replied.

They looked at each other with tragedy feelings, like two enthusiastic, elegant enderman violence at a very needy regular day, which had sad music playing in the background and two rude uncles fued to the beat.

Tommy regarded Tubbo's horns face and brown hair hands. "I feel the same way!" revealed Tommy with a delighted grin.

Tubbo looked shocked, his emotions blushing like a decaying, dizzy disks.

Then Tubbo came inside for a nice drink of coke.

THE END

~•𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕. 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕖. 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪! :𝔻•~