- Chapter Twenty-Seven -

"Boys meeting

"Boys meeting."

We got to the house around two hours ago, I never knew how long it took for these fuckers to change— it's ridiculous. Originally we were going to stay in New York as the event is there but due to last-minute decisions, we're staying in Manhattan.

"Lewis!" I yell as I bang on his door, it swings open revealing Em standing in a towel, "Wilson." She looks me up and down, "what are you doing here?" Em asks as she tightens her grip on the towel that's wrapped around her. I lock eyes with hers, "funny— I could ask you the same thing." I tease, Alex shows up a second later, leaning a hand on the door frame.

"What do you want?" Alex mutters as he runs a hand through his hair, I take notice in how his hair is damp and messy, quickly dropping my gaze to see him stood in a towel wrapped around his torso. "Boys meeting," I announce with a grin, "says who?" Alex asks as Em heads back into the room, "says me, get some clothes on— let's go."

"Give me a second." He closes the door, heading over to Kian's room next to Roma's, I knock. "Bliss!" I pound on the door, and a second later the door is wide open— at least one of us is dressed. Sort of. "Boys meeting," I repeat my words from a second ago, "shit— I'll be there in a second." I look over his shoulder to see the room empty. "Where's Young?" I ask with a smile, guessing from what I've just seen, it seems Em and Alex are rooming— so that leaves Kian and Lizzie.

"She's in the bathroom," Kian says with an eye roll, his tone was blunt, "what's up your ass?" I ask in a teasing manner, "other than me getting stuck with Elizabeth, I don't know— maybe having to sleep on the couch?"

Ouch.

"Damn, she really refuses to share a bed with you," I state the obvious, Kian buttons up the rest of his shirt, leaving the top two undone. "I don't get it either," he mutters as his attention returns back to the room.  "I'm heading back to my room, go get Carter and please for the love of god don't upset her," I comment, Kian always finds a way to piss off Lizzie, and I don't need that today. The two of them have some weird tension, personally, the two need to get over whatever's going on between the two. They can have sex for all I care, as long as that stops them from pissing each other off. 

"Why do you assume I'll upset her? She's the one who can't stand being in a room with me." His expression was emotionless as always. "I don't blame her— have you met you?" I taunt as Kian rolls his eyes before running a hand through his hair, "go get changed I'll round up the boys." He steps up to me closing the door, "I'll be two seconds."

Heading back to my room I see Liv standing in the mirror, "rose pink." Liv says but she's not standing in her dress but instead is holding it. "I fucking hate pink," Liv curses harshly as her attention remains on the mirror in front of her.  I close the door gently behind me, "then don't wear it." She shoots me a look, "Leah is going to be there, she'll expect it," Liv admits with a sigh as I cross the room, stopping behind her, "you look stunning, okay? In every color."