27

The fighting had stopped. There were whispers and talking among the crowd. Mikey and I stood there with kazurora on the ground with his two men that were with him.

Mikey fell to his knees which made me panic a bit. I was worried how badly hurt he was. I went on my knees infront of him placing my hands on his shoulders.

Me: mikey. They're gonna take us down.... We can't back down yet.

I seen quite a few guys being led by a hooded blonde guy with a mask on his face. I seen in the crowd mitsuya punch a bunch of guys. Draken is fighting Hanma still. Smiley is getting ganged up on basically. Chifuyu is still going. They all are. But I wanted to help them. Especially smiley at the moment.

They'll all be okay I'm sure. But still. Theres three of them per person almost. But I can't leave mikeys side. Not just because of our saying to stay side by side. The promise. It's because of his condition as well. Theres people coming for us. And we aren't in the best condition it seems. But everyone is too busy to help.

Toman may lose this. Toman may lose against Valhalla. And that scared me. Takemichi is getting beat up as well. Chifuyu is trying his best. Just like everyone.

Me: cmon. Mikey.

Somebody jumped up flying towards us but kisaki punched the guy back down and stepped on his head. I was in shock. He actually saved us. But he wanted to hire someone to kill me not long ago.

He said some stupid speech shit which riled up Toman even more somehow.

Me: thanks kisaki.

I hated him. But I have manners at least. He did help us. I was ready to kick the guy anyways.

Kisaki: no problem.

I still have a shit feeling. That was my job to protect mikey. Not. His. It made me pissed. I don't even think he's on our side. But everyone seems to like him. It makes them like him more now that he's helped mikey and I.

Draken: good job kisaki! I'm leaving mikey and y/n in your hands! 

Baji came behind kisaki hitting him with a pipe.

Me: baji....

Baji: I did that for what he did to you.

Me: thank you. But mikey doesn't know.

Baji: well. I'm gonna continue. Kisaki get up. I'm not done with you yet.

Somebody that was with kisaki grabbed baji and threw him. I gasped in shock. I hoped he was okay. Kisaki told them to kill baji and I was ready to kill kisaki.

But baji stayed strong and challenge him.

Me: baji. No!

Chifuyu ran infront of baji thankfully. Chifuyu and baji were good buds. He was trying to talk some sense into baji but baji punched him to the ground.

Mikey still hasn't said anything. But I know once this is all done he's going to ask what baji meant earlier. Especially when I said baji doesn't know.

I then saw kazurora stab baji and I screamed. How dare he.

Me: baji! No! Kazutora you bastard!

I quickly left mikey and ran down the cars slipping  here and there trying to get down. Takemichi tackled kazutora down and I ran to baji. Chifuyu started to attack kazurora.

Baji was still standing up and I got to his side. I wondered how he wasn't even on the ground hurt. The knife must've not been deeply impaled.

Me: baji. Are you okay?