Prologue

Once upon a time...

That's how stories go right? Well, fairy tales do.

It's a classic scenario for every tale. A princess is put under a curse, mostly by an evil witch. But then a prince comes to save them from the curse and defeats the evil witch or wizard, stepmother, anything relatively evil.

The tale of the hero vs the villain

Good vs Evil.

Light vs Dark.

But no one ever talks about why the villains became evil. Why was the Evil Queen so narcissistic? Why did the stepmother and sisters of Cinderella hate her so much?

Why was the evil godmother so angry at the kingdom that she had to place a curse on the beautiful Briar Rose?

Every villain has a tale that is untold to the world, but no one ever bothers to find out why they did all those stuff. Why are they the ones instead of the heroes that die?

It's a simple fact young Danni believed in

"Villains are heroes whose stories haven't been told yet. The world wants to paint them as bad, evil, No questions asked."

The five-year-old Danni ran her hands through Agatha's black fur, staring at the full moon that set its glow in her bedroom. The wind rushed in her room, caressing her hair and lifting it up, making Danii gasp in shock, and Agatha hiss in annoyance, Danni hushed her cat to not make any noise so that they wouldn't wake up her grandmother. When Agatha finally calmed down, she looked up at the moon again and smiled.