Party (03)

George pov.

Unknown number: hi, its me Amie

George: hello Amie, I forgot to tell u that my name is George

George smiled as he pushed the send button. He was about to change the unknown number to  'Amie 😊,' but Clay interrupted him.

"who are you talking to George?" Clay asked.

George jumped as he heard the dirty blond speak.

"no one Dream," George said.

"Hey! It's Clay to you Georgie," Clay said with a slight grin on his face.

"Then its George to you!" George snapped. "wait oh no," George realized what he said

"What did you say, Georgie?" Clay's grin turned to a frown.

"N-Nothing I-I'm sorry. Please don't hit me." George stuttered.

"I might" Clay said confidently, "Answer my question, who where you talking to?"

"This girl I met at a café," George was careful with every word he said.

"Her name?"

"Amie," George answered simply.

"That's my girlfriend!" Clay yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." George said.

Clay threw George on his bed and punched him in the stomach. All his anger went out George.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know," George yelled in pain.

"Then you shouldn't have spoken to her dickhead!" Clay threw another punch at British boy.

"I hope you learned your lesson Georgie." Clay said before walking out the dorm.

Clay pov.

Clay knew that he probably shouldn't have hit George, but he spoke to his girlfriend. Clay walked towards Nick's room. As he walked there he sent Amie a quick break-up text and blocked her. It wasn't anything new for Clay to break up with someone.

"Hey Sappy Nap." Clay said once he got to Sapnap's dorm.

"who did you get as a roommate?"

"Oh, I got Karl, you know that nerd that was always hanging out with George?" Sapnap answered

"He's actually pretty chill and cute," Sapnap said the last part a bit more quiet.

"How ironic, I got fucking George, but I got to beat him up twice!" Dream said like a little child.

"Hey you should invite him to a party. There's one tonight if you want too go," Sapnap offered.

"Do you even have to ask Sapnap? Of course I want to go!" Dream checked his phone before saying, "Sorry Sap, I've got to go. See you at the party?"

"Obviously!"

When Clay got back to his dorm he saw George sleeping peacefully. Good. He walked over to George and saw his phone on his bedside table. He grabbed it and unlocked it. Luckily, it didn't have a password. Clay went over to George contacts and pressed on Amie's contact. He quickly deleted her number off his George's phone.

Clay then started poking George awake.

George pov.

George woke up to someone poking him. "Wha-?" George fluttered his eyes open.

"George, we're going to a partly tonight, be ready by 9:00pm (21:00)," Clay said nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" George asked, still half asleep.

"We're going to a party, be ready by nine," Clay repeated what the had said seconds ago.

"O-okay,"

George got out of his bed and checked the time, 7:00pm (19:00). That ment that he had two hours to get ready. He looked inside his closet and looked for an outfit to wear. He decided on a black jacket with a back shirt under, some black skinny jeans, and his black shoes. Once he got everything he needed he walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once he was done getting ready he noticed that he still had twenty minutes left took wait, so he scrolled through Twitter for a bit before he heard Clay say too him, "George get your ass here we are leaving,"

"I'm ready," George said quietly.

"Good. We can walk because its only like a ten minute walk,"

They started to walk out the collage and George tried to start a conversation.

"So, how are you," George asked.

"Shut up dipshit my friend wanted me to bring you, but you can keep on talking if you want to get punched," Clay offered. And with that their conversation ended.

When they got there George heard loud music, saw drunk dancing teens, and to top it off, the place reeked of alcohol. He stuck to Clays side as the walked inside the huge house, until Clay saw Techno and walked over to him. George looked away from Clay for one second and now he was gone.

George then saw a boy around his age, with a beiny on his head walk over to him. "Hi!" The stranger said enthusiastically.

"I'm Alex, but you can call me Quackity,"

"um... Hi, I'm George," George said awkwardly.

"chill man, I won't do anything to you! Wanna have a drink?" He offered. 

"S-sorry I don't drink,"

"Come on man loosen up a bit, we're at a party,"

"I guess,"  George said hesitantly.

This is so dumb why am I doing this? George thought.

Quackity led him to a counter full of alcoholic drinks and poured one for George. George stared at the alcoholic drink before downing it in in go. He regretted that decision as soon as he felt the alcohol go down his throat.

"are you ok man?" Quackity asked him. George nodded in response before asking him for another cup of alcohol. The two spoke to each other while drinking, which left both of them pretty drunk.

"Hey George, some people are playing truth or dare want to join?" Quackity asked George.

"Sure," George drunkenly responded.

He saw people in a circle and sat down next to Quackity and a random person.

"So Tubbo, truth or dare," A blond haired boy asked Tubbo. To Georges surprise, he had a British accent. 

"Dare," he answered confidently.

"Ok. I dare you to do 50 pushups,"

"oh no," Tubbo said, before he hesitantly started doing the pushups. When he was done he pointed at Punz and said to him, "truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to drink a shot of pure vodka!" Tubbo laughed as he said that. Punz got up from the circle and drank a shot of vodka. When he got back he muttered a "did it,"

"Ok its my turn," he said, "Dream truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Dream answered with a smirk on his face. Punz knew that Dream bullied George, so thought of a 'funny' idea.

"Good, Ok come here real quick," Clay walked over to him and bent sat next to him. Punz quickly whispered something into Clay's ear and once he finished Clay frowned and said "really! For how long?" 

"lets say three months," Punz replied.

"Whatever, it's no fair though,"

"A dare is a dare dream," Punz laughed.

Dream walked over to George and pulled him up

"we're leaving," he muttered.

"Ok, Bye Quackity," George waved his hand goodbye to Quackity.

"bye George!" Quackity yelled to George, waving his hand back. George and Clay then started to stumble towards the entrance of the house.

1171 words