Chapter One

Cassie

  Today I woke up, got dressed with one of those massive dresses. Most people think they are really beautiful but I don't, they are very uncomfortable, and those corsets.
  Anyways today one of my fathers friends and his family are coming over. I overheard, while my parents were talking about it, that the middle son of the family just came back from Vienna.
   From what my two older sisters have told me he is a very interesting, intelligent guy. And very handsome too.
  My father doesn't allow me and my sisters out of the castle or the castle yard (?)
He is very strict, he thinks that opposite genders can't be friends, so we are not allowed to hang out with guy friends.
  So this is my chance to spice up my life. I might not be able to be friends with boys,
which is not pure according to my father, but sometimes when I'm bored I just go to to the library and read the books there. Some of them are novels too, and i read them without a permission obviously.🤫
   After I ended getting ready I realized that I was going to be late to the breakfast, so I storm down the stairs and I go to take a seat at the table, then we all started eating breakfast quitely. Until my father announced to us about an event that is going to take place at our castle yard. And that me and my sisters should put on our nicest dresses cause there are going to be some very important personalities, including his friend with the nice looking son😉he didn't said it that way yk.

That is the castle

If you don't like it just ignore that picture and think of one your own

Hiiii so that was the first chapter tell me your opinion about it do you like it orrrr...

Byeeeee<3 vote <3 vote <3 vote <3 vote <3