~Chapter Four~

Cassie

  The only thing I could think of was him.
  I tried everything. I started reading a new book, went horse riding, took a walk around the castles gardens. Nothing my mind still couldn't get off of his idea.
  So I went to my father's office to ask him if I could go outside the castle. As I reached to his office I knocked the door. I heard his voice telling me to enter,and I did. I stood there surprised to find him with his good friend and on the other side of the room a boy sitting on a chair. But it wasn't just any boy it was him the boy from last night.
(C/f=Cassandra's father)

C/f:oh Cassandra i want you to meet my good friend Julian and his son Baron.

'Hello' I greeded them with a pleasant smile. I look  over at Baron and our eyes lock for some seconds, before I look away. I'm sure my father noticed but didn't paid much attention.

C/f:Now that you know each other Cassandra can you take Baron on a walk and saw him around the castle.

C: Of course father.

Me and Baron were leaving the room. He opened the door.

B:ladies first.

I thanked him, stepped out of the office,and started walking away in fast pace. I was feeling a bit nervous, not that I didn't want to spend time with him just my heart stared racing when he was around.

He closed the doors of the office and started following me trying to catch up with my pace.

Baron:Nice to see you again..

Cassie:Cassandra but you can call me Cassie.

Baron:ok then nice seeing you again Cassie.