2. 🕸Megumi🕸

🕸- you met him a few months after adopting yuji.

🕸- Megumi was a common stray cat. He was feral but not too feral.

🕸- He was comfortable around humans.

🕸- He didn't seem scared or tense, he'd even let people touch him.

🕸- he was rather thin, you could see his ribs a bit. But he seemed friendly enough.

🕸-he seemed to be waiting on someone.

🕸- He was waiting for the nice lady who would pass by and feed him some leftovers her children didn't eat.

🕸- He had been waiting for a good while for her. She was late which was unusual.

🕸- Normally he wouldn't care as much, but he was hungry.

🕸-No no hungry was just a cute way of saying it. He was starving.

🕸- He decided to be patient with her. Maybe she had run into some trouble or she was busy.

🕸- After an hour or two he decided to leave. Another cold and painful night.

🕸- or so he thought.

🕸-You were walking back home from the store and you saw a black cat sitting on a box.

🕸- you walked up to him. He didn't even flinch.

🕸- you gave him a pat on the head and picked him up.

🕸- you then went to the park while holding him and sat on the bench.

🕸- you laid the quiet cat in your lap and began to pat him, giving him scratches and headpats.

🕸- he wasn't opposed to the idea he was happy that he was getting a petting session.

🕸- But at the same time he could smell another cat on you.

🕸- he was well aware on who this scent belonged too.

🕸-eventually ot was rime to go home bit you didn't know that the black cat was following you the whole way back.

🕸- he then sat on you doorstep and stared up at you waiting for you to put the key in the door.

🕸- once you did you were greeted by itadori who was greeted by Megumi.

🕸- they both didn't seem to hate each other.

🕸- in fact, Itadori rubbed against Megumi and nuzzled against him.

🕸- Megumi didn't hate it he was just alright with it somehow.

🕸- He walked into the house an laid on the couch with itadori.

🕸- he like to climb on the cat tree and he will often lay on top of it.

🕸- He tends to watch you from on top of the tree when you pass by.

🕸- Megumi and itadori sometimes play fight mainly ends with meg winning.

🕸- he enjoys your company.

🕸- a bit talkative with you.

🕸- He doesn't really do zoomies but he does claw on the tree and the couch a bit.

🕸-when he's hungry he will just push the buttons you bought and thought them to use.

🕸- *button push* "y/n" "Hungry."

🕸- he will keep pushing the button until you answer him.

🕸- he scares you sometimes.

🕸- of course it's unintentional, but it still happens.

🕸-this is because he forgets that his eyes glow in the dark sometimes.

🕸- he stares at you sometimes while your sleeping.

🕸- and one faithful morning poor unsuspecting you, woke up to glowing eyes and screamed.

🕸- this startled him and caused him to slip and fall off the shelf and on too

🕸- Luckily he wasn't hurt and just walked it off.

🕸- that morning you fixed breakfast for you guys giving itadori and Megumi wet food.

🕸- you figured since Ita liked it so would meg.

🕸- and you weren't wrong he actually did like it.

🕸- he loves rubbing on the wall corners.

🕸- Altogether he loves you and wants to be with you.

🕸- At the same time he wants his personal space.

🕸- just give him his space when he's required them and he will love you too.

🌺This was sitting here for a while. I'm not really satisfied with how it's written but I'll keep writing.🌺