3. 🌸Nabora🌸

🌸- She was always here.

🌸- One day she just showed up and never left. She just asserted herself into you and the boys life.

🌸- Itadori wasn't complaining. He liked having her around.

🌸- She was his playmate. And tbh it saved you some much needed time for yourself.

🌸- Narbora Is FULL of energy. So when she disappears. PANIC.

🌸- Because she's your problem now. You have to deal with her now. So get the oven mitts.

🌸- "Oven nuts? WHY OVEN Mitts!?" ok settle down. Its because she tends to bite scratch and climb you when shes caught mid-Zoomies.

🌸- she likes to run wild sometimes and play with her toys. she's a mixture of an outside and indoor cat.

🌸- She likes Salmon flavored wet food.

🌸- Her Tail wags and she loves bum pats.

🌸- She tends to chirp at you and she's rather talkative.

🌸- She likes to look her best but even she has bad fur days. And when she does. Shes pissed.

🌸- Brush her fur down or take her to the groomers and she'll be happy with you.

🌸- Despite what she puts on she is actually very smart but she is still an idiot at heart.

🌸- She rubs against corners and leaves her fur on walls for you to clean up.

🌸- She's attached you everyone in that house.

🌸- She doesn't take crap from anyone.

🌸- Clumsy. Literally Clumsy.

🌸- She could be running, jumping, or anything. Then she'll fall.

🌸- she will quickly get up and walk it off like, "I meant to do that."

🌸- She's A Chaotic killing machine. Hide your toes.

🌸- She gives off Chaotic Natural energy.

🌸- She's attached you.

🌸- Nabora is like your bestfriend.

🌸- She may be a cat, but she will fight someone for you.

🌸- She's a Literally Cat boss. She will always be a Girl/cat boss.

🌸- She she's adorable and she has a firey passion.

🌸- But, like yuji. She's a idiot.

🌸- But we love them.

🌸- But when she gets her first taste of catnip. WOOOO what a scary experience.

🌸-  A ball of chaos and sunshine.

🌸- She loves cuddles with you. But if someone else tries shes gonna scratch them.

🌸- Nobody is allowed to get in her bubble but the three of you. (You, Yuji, Megumi.)

🌸- She's a stubborn little fur ball.

🌸- She likes the mouse toy you got for her.

🌸- She will cherish it for the rest of her lives. She wont let you take it back.

🌸- She enjoys baths.

🌸- She loves to sunbathe and run around outside.

🌸- She cant stand dogs who drool too much. She finds it gross. But she does like dogs.

🌸- she likes to torment Megumi with yuji.

🌸- She sleeps mostly at night. Odd ik.

🌸- you spoiled her rotten.

🌸- She doesn't plan on leaving so get those adoption papers ready.

🌸- Buy her a collar and a nice bed.

🌸- She's your cat now.

🌸- And before you ask. No. You don't get a choice.

🌸- Better take care of her and she'll be the Goodest girl every.

🌺AFTER PROCRASTINATING FOR SO LONG ITS FINALLY DONE. AND I MUST SAY IM PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF.-AUTHOR-CHAN.