Federal Prison, Arbol, Republic of America, Monday, January 24th, 2435

It had been just two days since the Green Society rescued the kidnapped son of Anthony Moretti from the OFSI, destroyed the biggest CFC emitter in the world, and captured the OFSI's second in command, Alessandro Bolivar. Plans were being made to rescue millions of people who had fled to Antarctica to escape lethal temperatures in the Southern Hemisphere. However, it would have to wait until the 25th of January while Eugene Roberts worked out the logistics of the plan. Meanwhile, Norm, Oliver, Anthony, Milo, and Kyle gathered at the local prison to watch the interrogation of Alessandro Bolivar.

INTERROGATOR: Mr. Bolivar, you are looking at a death sentence. Cooperation is the only thing that will help you right now. If you do cooperate, I will consult with prosecutors about a deal. Question one: Who is the OFSI's leader?

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: Oliver Peterson.

Meanwhile, Oliver heard this and burst into the room. He then proceeded to punch Bolivar in the nose.

OLIVER PETERSON: Listen up, Bolivar! You are NOT going to turn this around on me! Your little boyfriend Omar put a taser in my head, caused me to have seizures, and almost had me and Anthony Moretti shot!

INTERROGATOR: Sir, I'm going to have to issue you a citation for disorderly conduct. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, or I'd lock you up for assault.

OLIVER PETERSON: What do I care? I can afford a $2500 fine!

INTERROGATOR: Here's your ticket, now get out of here! And leave the station completely or you'll be charged with trespassing!

OLIVER PETERSON: Fine. But you haven't seen the last of Oliver Peterson.

Oliver Peterson then left the station, fuming with rage.

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: How dare you let that double-crosser assault me! You didn't even try to stop him! I am the Vice President of Earth, and you will not get away with this!

INTERROGATOR: Listen up, Prisoner! Let me give you a little dose of reality: You are nothing more than a war criminal, a terrorist, and soon-to-be death row inmate. Your terror group is going down, and you need to make a decision: Talk, and you'll escape with your life. Stay silent, and you will spend the rest of your days in solitary until two guards handcuff you, remove you from your cell, tie you to a surgeon's table, and slowly pump potassium chloride into your blood until you lose consciousness and die.

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: Fine, I'll talk. But not until my lawyer confirms a deal has been made, and I sign the deal. And a judge approves the deal.

INTERROGATOR: The deal has already been approved. Here it is in black and white, with the judge's stamp of approval.

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: Okay, I will start talking.

INTERROGATOR: Now we're getting somewhere.

In the other room, Norm and the others (minus Oliver Peterson) were watching these events with increasing excitement.

NORM ANDERSON: I can't believe we're finally gonna learn who the secret OFSI leader is!

MILO SEEVER: But how do we know he's telling the truth? He tried to pin this on Oliver Peterson, one of his victims!

NORM ANDERSON: Have you been hiding under the table this whole time? He's going to be put to death if he doesn't talk!

KYLE SEEVER: You wouldn't believe how many people I've arrested have been put to death despite a plea deal because they lied.

ANTHONY MORETTI: Quiet! I'm trying to listen!

INTERROGATOR: Okay, Mr. Bolivar. Your life hinges on whether or not you tell the truth here. On that note, who is the leader of the OFSI?

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: I am.

INTERROGATOR: But by your own words, you are the vice president of the OFSI. This is your last chance, or the deal is off.

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: Fine. I'll tell you. The leader is Maycen Markham.

INTERROGATOR: What?! So you expect me to believe that Maycen Markham, a deceased environmentalist and my former friend who I helped save African children, is the head of the OFSI? That's it, the deal is off!

When Norm heard this, he stood up, entered the room, and approached the interrogator.

NORM ANDERSON: Sir, he might not be lying. Markham was offered $3.5 million dollars by Omar Ruiz Persson to fake his death and join the OFSI. Then, he deliberately compromised the Green Society's security system so that it could not track weapons. Oliver Peterson told me this shortly after I helped him remove a remotely-operated taser implanted by the OFSI. But I still don't know for sure if he's the leader of the OFSI or not.

The interrogator was speechless. Finally, he recovered from the initial shock enough to respond.

INTERROGATOR: I... I... can't believe this! Maycen Markham was my friend! I went with him to Central Africa as a volunteer to help evacuate people as the rainforest ecosystem collapsed into drought and unbearable heat. We worked side by side. In fact, I remember seeing a young man who looked like you helping to convince the local shaman and his family to leave.

NORM ANDERSON: That was me. And I know this is absolutely devastating to you. Even I didn't really believe it until we figured out that there was no other possibility because the security system was intentionally compromised.

INTERROGATOR: Okay, Bolivar. The deal will hold up for now. But if one word of what you said is disproven, you're gonna fry.

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: Then let it be. I am more than prepared to give my life for an improved society if it is unavoidable.

INTERROGATOR: Guards, take him away.

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: This isn't over, Norm! The OFSI will prevail!

NORM ANDERSON: No, Bolivar. The OFSI is going down. And Markham is going to be brought to justice.

ALESSANDRO BOLIVAR: We'll see about that.