Mission Control, Green Society HQ, Arbol, Monday, January 24th, 2435

NORM ANDERSON: Eugene, are the logistics going to work out?

EUGENE ROBERTS: Yes. We have enough ships to evacuate all three million people who have taken refuge in Antarctica if we make enough trips and fit a hundred people per ship. The Red Cross and other organizations will also be there, which will decrease our load. And there's also someone else there who contacted the Green Society asking for help transporting wildlife to a bio-dome preserve in rural England.

NORM ANDERSON: Thank you, Eugene. And who called you?

EUGENE ROBERTS: The caller was the owner of the British Antarctic Bio-Dome Preserve, Mark Stern.

NORM ANDERSON: Where is he now?

EUGENE ROBERTS: He's at the European Union Antarctic Wildlife Preserve near the South Pole. Apparently, the increased heat is killing off the species there, and the melting ice has made some of the structures unstable.

NORM ANDERSON: Well, I guess this is a job we can do today. We're more prepared to evacuate animals than people. Eugene, I need you to make an announcement and have our zookeepers prepare to leave for the preserve in thirty minutes. Once there, we'll load the animals onto our cargo ships and take them to England.

EUGENE ROBERTS: All right, I'll make the announcement.

NORM ANDERSON: Thank you, Eugene.