23

Destiny's POV:
We cry for a lot of different reasons, but it's something we do when we're first born. We cried when we first came out of our moms stomachs,the first time we fall off our bikes, when someone said something that hurt our feelings, when you get in trouble, when you're mad, when you're stressed out, when a loved one dies, when your favorite band breaks up, or when your heartbroken and just broke up with someone you love.
That was why I was sitting in my car crying my eyes out because the boy I loved cheated on me. I was done crying now, I just felt numb and I kept questioning why he did it, why hit always seemed to be with Ava. Suddenly my phone rang, which it had been constant calls from Sammy, but this was Jacks ringtone. I looked at my phone to double check and sure enough my brother was calling.
"Hello," I speak with a monotone voice.
"Destiny, what's wrong? What happened? Where are you? Why does it sound like you've been crying? Do I need to kick Sam's ass?" He asked all at once.
"Which one do you want me to answer first?" I chuckled humorlessly.
"Des, be serious," Jack sighed.
"Fine I'll explain everything when you get here. I'm at the little shopping strip just a little ways up from Lighthouse, you can't miss my car," I say lowly. "Okay we'll be there in a sec," he says then quickly hangs up.
A couple minutes later I hear a light knock on my window, and I see its Johnson. I sigh and I get out of my car and sit on the hood, keeping my eyes on the ground.
"Des, what happened," Gilinsky asks softly.
I sigh, "You know how I looked at my phone,before our pizza came?"
They nodded their heads, not saying a word letting me continue, "Well an unknown number sent me pictures and they were of Sam and Ava making out and it was pretty obvious what happened next, when he came out he stayed silent and that was enough for me to break things off."
"Des, I'm sorry. None of us saw him there, and if we did trust me, we would've beaten his ass," Johnson said.
"Well that can still be arranged," Gilinsky laughed but stopped quickly when I shot him a look. Sure I was upset about what Sammy did but I still love him and you can't unlove someone.
"It sucks but hey we leave for Cali, soon and then we go to the Magcon house," I say smiling a little. The Magcon house as I liked to call it was the house that everyone was gonna live and by everyone I mean all of the Magcon guys plus Mahogany.
"Yeah that's true, the guys always make you happier," Jack stated. I nodded my head, if anything I felt like I needed to leave Omaha. You could call it running away from my problems but I see it as accepting new opportunities.
"Let's go the ice cream shop and watch a movie," I suggested.
They nodded in agreement but Gilinsky was quick to add ,"No chick flicks either," giving me a half playful, half serious look. "I promise no chick flicks," I say laughing a little. With no further questions we drove to the ice cream shop then to my house, to mend my broken heart.
That was how I spent my afternoon, curled up on the couch watching some action movie, eating ice cream with my brother and our best friend.

A/N
Hey guys
I'm sorry that this a little late but last week I was sick all week with strep and a fever so I did nothing but sleep. Also sorry if it's a little short and crappy. Sorry that they broke up again, I need some drama in here. Haha April fools, I'm really not that sorry. So do you guys think Sam will chase to Cali? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she ends up with Matt.
so idk if I've told you this but I had to go to physical therapy because I had hurt my knee. So anyways there was this guy and he would look at me while I was doing my exercises and every time we made eye contact he would give me a flirty smile, or wink at me. So Monday he was there again and this time he came up to me and asked me for my number. So we were texting and I found out he was 16 (I'm 14 btw) and that he had been nervous to ask me for my number bc he said I was cute and he had a crush on me. So at first I thought I didn't like him but now I'm really confused.
So off that topic I had a volleyball tournament and I won all my games again. Also the weekend after Easter is my last tournament and I get to miss school because of it.
Anyways
Vote..comment..fan
YEET 💕✌️✊