Whose in Charge?*

TW: Cursing, Kissing, top!JJ, praise kink, slight degradation, cunnilingus, vaginal fingering

Y'Ns POV

"It most definitely is." she says as she pulls me into a passionate kiss. 

Time seems to stand still when we are kissing. Eventually we both pull away gasping for air. 

"I want you so bad" she says still panting "But I think we need to talk about what we're comfortable with first."

"okay" I say trying to hide my nerves and excitement. 

"I think you should know that I like to be in charge. So I was wondering if there is anything-kink wise-that you're into" she says as she rests her hand on my thigh. 

I gulp when she says that. I don't know why I'm embarrassed. I guess I have never discussed it this openly before. 

"O-okay. Well I-I think I have a praise kink. I don't really know if i'm into anything else because my past two girlfriends didn't really talk about this stuff and I didn't want to make it weird ya know." 

"Okay well that's okay, we can try different things together and that will help you figure out what you like and don't like. I also like to use the traffic light system, is that good with you?"

"Yes, that's perfect"

"Okay-so, I do like to be in charge most of the time and everything, but I want you to share your feelings on what we are doing because sex is just one part of our relationship and it goes both ways. You are my girlfriend and I want you to be absolutely comfortable with me and everything we are doing."

I smile at her when she says that last part. "I'm okay with you being in charge and everything, but don't be surprised if I switch that up on you a few times." I reply with a smirk.

"mmm, you're a little naughty aren't you..." she says as she begins to suck the pulse point on my neck.

JJ's POV

"mmm, you're a little naughty aren't you..." I say as I start to suck on her neck. I hear her try to contain a little moan. I laugh and start to stand up. 

"Jen-what." 

"Lets move this to the bedroom huh?" I say as I turn to walk and hear her desperate scrambles to get off of the couch behind me. 

Once we got to the bedroom I pulled her into a kiss as I walk her to the bed. Her knees eventually hit the edge and she falls backwards onto the sheets. I look down at her shirt and back up at her. She nods, giving me the go-ahead to take it off. She was stunning, and for a moment all I could do was stare. 

"See something ya like?" she says as I enveloped her in a kiss. 

Once we get to where we are both naked, I straddle my legs over her and start kissing down her body, she try's to contain her moans by biting her lip, as I slowly move down to where she wants me the most. 

"uh-uh baby don't try to hide your moans. I want to hear you. Will you be a good girl and let me hear you?"

"F-fuck yes I-Ill be a good girl" 

I start nipping at the inside of her thighs as she writhes and moans underneath me, finally letting me hear her. Once she seems ready for me I ask her,

"Color?"

"mmm-green, green, definitely green" she says looking at me with pleading eyes as her hips jerk up from how needy she is. 

I start devouring her with my mouth where she's been wanting it the most. Her moans grow louder the rougher I start to get. 

"Such a good-girl. Mmm y/n you taste sooo good."  I say, her arousal dripping off my face as I look up quickly before diving back in...

She starts to make a whining noise and I can feel her getting tighter and tighter around my tongue. 

 "I can feel you're close. Don't cum yet baby, Be good for me, and ask permission."

"Ughhh. f-fuck, J-Jen can I cum, please can I cum. I have been so good."

"Not yet- baby hold on for me a little longer. Watching you like this is making me sooo wet y/n." 

Y/N's POV

"Not yet- baby hold on for me a little longer. Watching you like this is making me sooo wet y/n." 

I groan loudly at her comment. Quickly after that she straddles my thigh and plunges her fingers into me. She starts grinding herself on my thigh and I can feel her wetness dripping off on to the bed. She does this all while keeping up a rapid pace with her fingers, moving her thumb to circle my clit.  

"You like that baby? Hmm? You like me using you like this to get myself off? Shit y/n you're such a good girl letting me use you like a fuck-toy." 

I moan louder than I have the whole night at her talk about using me...

Leaning down to nibble on my ear, she whispers in her husky voice..."Oh? you like that- you like it when I talk about using you. Yeah? I think you like being my little fuck-toy."

At this point i'm a complete mess under her. 

"y-yess. I love it. I just wanna be a good girl and cum for you. I want you to use me how you want."

"m-baby thats so hot. " she says panting, as she reaches for her own high.

I move my thigh in a way that causes her to let out her own deep throaty moan.

"I'm so close y/n...are you?" she says in almost a taunting manner, asking me to beg for it.  

"mhm. Yes please, c-can I cum? Please?"

"Alright baby, you can cum" She says as a wave of ecstasy washes over us both one after the other. She helps us both ride it out and then collapses beside of me.

"Well that was-" I say breathless looking over at her.

"Yeah I know, w-was it okay? Did you like it? If you want me to do or say anything different I-"

I stop her with a quick kiss to the lips.

"Baby it was perfect. Believe me when I say you are the best sex I have ever had."

"Really?" 

"Yes really!" 

Jennifer laughs and says, "Well, ya know just watching you alone could get me off..."

Then with a look of sincerity in her eyes, she speaks again.

"I think your so beautiful all the time, but your just a different kind of beautiful when you're ya know-like that...I don't know what i'm trying to say, I just love you..."

"Well I also think you're so beautiful, ya know-like that-and I love you too. So much." she giggles as do I. 

She looks at me and brushes a piece of hair out of my face which I have no doubt is now slightly pink and covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"D-do you think you would be up for another round or two? I ask  

Turns out she was up for another round. In fact, we ended up going another three. ;)