It's a Celebration*

TW: Smut, cursing, strap-on usage, mommy kink, degradation/praise kink, cunnilingus, squirting. 

We stand there just holding on to each other, taking in this beautiful moment together under the stars. 

JJ'S POV

After proposing to y/n, we stayed up on the roof for a while, I brought a blanket knowing she would want to stay and look at the stars with me. After a bit though, we decided that we were going to go back down to our apartment and celebrate...

We were on the bed making out, shirts and pants had already been tossed haphazardly on the floor. Both of us were so excited from the events that had taken place today, all we wanted to do was a little celebrating with each other. After a bit, I pull back and start to get up to go and fetch my surprise I had planned for her.  

"W-where are you goinggg..." she whines. I laugh and give her a kiss telling her to be patient and that I had a surprise for her. I watch as she clenches her legs together, clearly excited by what awaits. 

I go into the closet and grab a new strap-on I had just bought and put it on. Since we have been together the past year, we have discovered a lot about what gets each other going, and different kinks both of us have. Turns out y/n likes degradation during sex more. but lots of praise after. Even I discovered a new kink. One time I was railing her so hard and she accidentally called me Mommy. Lets just say that really got me fired up. 

I attach the dildo and saunter out to her, excited for her reaction. She gives me a once-over and I see her eyes grow black with lust. 

"It-it's so big." 

"Mhm. I bought it just for you, I know how you like it when I stretch you out."

She whimpers at the thought. I tell her to strip completely, and she quickly complies. 

I straddle her and begin to kiss down her neck reaching her chest, I attach my mouth to one of her nipples, my hand harshly pinching and playing with the other. Her back arcs and she moans as I suck harder, giving the same amount of attention to each. 

I slowly make my way down her figure, making sure to mark her up along the way. The sounds she's making spurring me on. 

"Aw, baby. Do you like when I mark you up like a little slut?" she moans at that.

Wanting a verbal response I give the side of her thigh a hard smack. 

"Mommy asked you a question, Do you like it when I mark you up like a slut?" 

"y-yes mommy, m-please can you-"

"Can I what, I want you to say it."

"M-mommy I want you to fuck me with your cock, please. I'm your slut. Use me, please."

"Aw, look how pathetic you are. Just begging for my cock. Alright, I guess I can give you what you want. "

I line myself up with her and bottom her out with one quick thrust. 

Y/N's POV

She lines herself up and bottoms me out with one quick thrust, giving me little time to adjust to the bigger size. She starts thrusting in and out. 

"Fuck-baby your pussy is so tight for mommy." 

I moan loader and loader as she starts going faster. 

"Such a whore letting mommy fuck you like this. Mmm, you're all mine isn't that right baby?"

"S-shit, yes mommy i'm all yours. Nobody else gets to use me like this only you." 

"M-mommy, i'm going to cum. P-please let me cum, can I please." As I beg for it, she has the audacity to pull out. 

Feeling empty, I let out a groan of frustration at her. She gives a throaty laugh before telling me to turn around and get on all fours. Clearly i'm not moving fast enough for her, so she smacks my ass with a "hurry up princess." 

Once i'm in the position she wants, she gives me one more rough smack to the ass while telling me how perfect she thinks it is. 

Before I have time to comprehend what she had said, she bottoms out in me from behind. Her thrusts are coming at a brutal pace causing me to reach my high quicker. 

"P-please mommy i'm so close" I say over the sound of my ass smacking the front of her thighs at a bruising pace. 

"M-okay you can cum. Watching you like this, knowing that you're all mine, its making me so wet baby"

With that, I came undone. She continued to thrust letting me ride out my high. Eventually pulling out, slowly as to not hurt me. 

She takes off the strap and chucks it to the side somewhere. We lay there both panting. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jen rub her legs together, giving me an idea. 

I pull her close to me as I climb on top of her, bending down to her ear I whisper in a sultry tone, "Does mommy need to be taken care of too?"

She lets out a moan. I smirk, thinking I will finally get to be in charge. To show me that is most certainly not the case, she flips us back over so i'm once again underneath her. She leans down her breasts practically dangling in my face, begging for me to touch them. Just as I am reaching up she pulls my hand down and sits back up. 

"Okay baby. You can take care of mommy, but i'm going to be riding your face while you do it." 

I whimper at the thought. She slowly moves to hover above my face, teasing me with her wetness. Not being able to take it any more, I pull her hips  down and start ravaging her with my mouth. To turned on to scold me for my abrupt actions, she starts to grind on my face as my mouth fills with the taste of her. 

Being so on edge from fucking me, she reaches her high quickly. 

"You're being such a good whore for mommy, good girl." 

That only encourages me and I start sucking hard on her clit. She cums, her arousal soaking my face. She starts to get off but I pull her back down, not wanting to stop. 

"Y/n-what..."

I move her hips on my face and eat her out harder than I ever have before. The sensation being too much, she squirts all over my face letting out a silent scream. She rolls off me and I look at her, wiping my face with my arm. 

"You've never done that before with me-are you okay?" I ask her. 

"a-actually I've never done that before with anybody. Yes, i'm okay, it felt amazing." she says giving me a soft kiss. 

I get up to go draw us a bath so we can relax and get cleaned up. I help her into the bath, her legs still shaky from moments ago. We sit there holding each other, talking about our future together because it was official- We were going to get married. We were going to have a beautiful life together.