Part 11

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed as I was flying through the air. I was about to hit the rocks until a hand caught me in time.

"Got ya Boss Lady!" I heard Mudflap say.

"God damnit. That hurt like a bitch ass."

"I'm with ya on that!" Skids said next to us. We looked around and saw most of us had been scattered. I heard Mikaela call for Sam.

"Where the hell are we?" I muttered. All I saw were rocks and sand.

"Someone get bee on radio comms!" I asked.

"On it!" They transformed into their Alt-forms and began searching. I got in with Skids and we drove off to find the others.

We heard a honk from afar and class a familiar Camaro drive towards us.

"Bee!" I yelled, waving my hand out. We drove and managed to find Jetfire standing on a mountain of a rock. The autobots transformed and climbed up, with me on Bee's shoulder plates.

"Only a prime can defeat The Fallen." I froze. What...?

"Optimus Prime?" Sam asked. That got Jetfire's attention.

"So you've met a prime? Well, you must have met a great descendant! Is he alive? Here on this planet?"

"...We're sorry. He sacrificed himself to save us..." I said sadly. They turned to us. Jetfire saddened. Bee took me off his shoulder plate and onto his hand.

"So he's dead...Without a prime, it's impossible. No one else could stop The Fallen."

"So the same energy that's gunna be used to reactivate the machine, could that energy be used to reactivate Optimus and bring him back to life?" Sam asked.

"You mean like a defibrillator?" He nodded.

"It was never designed for that purpose, but it's an energy like no other." Jetfire explained.

"So then how do you get us to the Matrix before the Decepticons get to us?" Sam asked.

"Follow you mind, your map, your symbols! What you carved in the sand, it's you clue! When dawn aligns the Dagger's Tip, Three kings will reveal the doorway! Find the doorway! Go now! Go!"

"Oh great a riddle!" I said with my hands up in the air. I sighed.

"That was my mission. It's yours now! Go before the Decepticons find me and find you!" I sighed and nodded.

"Autobots fall back!" I shouted to them. They helped us down the mountain and went into their Alt-Form and we drove off.

"I gotta send word back to base. Damn me for breaking that comm piece..."

"We can send the signal. It won't be strong since we're far. And the 'cons might find us." Skids said.

"No it's alright. We'll find a way." I said to them.

"Whoa. Hold on. Bee says the Dagger's Tip is apart for he Red Sea? They got coordinates. We gotta tell base to bring the big guy there."

"...tell them to find the nearest phone booth. I'm going to make a call."

"Rodger!" Then I heard sirens.

"Shit! Drive bots drive!! Skids get to the back, I'll slow them down!" Skids did as told and let Mudflap go in front of him then followed. I took out my handgun and pulled it off safety and lifted my shirt to my mouth covering my identity. I lowered the windows and stuck my upper body out and began shooting to their wheels. I shot one that crashed into a vending cart.

"Get the kids out and have Bee chase them! On the turn you and Mudflap turn right and Bee turn left. Give the kids to Mudflap!" I ordered Bee through the radio. On the turn Bee transformed and the others flew out only for Mudflap to catch them and put them in their Alr-forms.

"Separate!!" I screamed. The twins turned to a right and Bee turned left. We got out of the twins and ran to hide while they transformed and hid on the sides of the building. We found some hijabs for me and Mikaela and covered ourselves. Bee came back to us and hid with the twins. We saw the police drive past us.

"Man, stupid cops!" Mudflap laughed.

"This is what's called blending in like a ninja." Skids said.

"Shut up or I'll blend my fist in your face." Mudflap threatened.

"They're gone. Alright, we're running out of time! I gotta make the call to Lennox."