PROLOUGE

"Please calm down. We still don't know the full details of the accident—"

"CALM DOWN? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN KNOWING MY WIFE COULD BE DEAD AT THIS MOMENT?!!"

Natahimik ang lahat. Alam nila na kahit anong sabihin nila ay walang makakapagpagaan ng sitwasyon.

Zen was trembling in fear with the thought that his wife could be dead. Nagsimulang tumulo ang luha sa mga mata niya. He was clenching his fist so hard because he feel useless at the moment.

He should be there for his wife, but he cannot do anything but wait for the Police to finish their investigation.

"Anak..." His mother patted his back and hugged him. "Magiging ayos din ang lahat. Magtiwala lamang tayo." Pagpapakalma nito sa kaniya.

But Zen couldn't stop the tears from falling in his eyes. He could feel his heart breaking each passing second that he couldn't see his wife.

"Ma'am, Sir... This is what we extricated from the body that we saw. Hindi na ho namin makilala ang biktima dahil masyadong nasunog ang katawan nito." Saad ng isa sa mga police na tumutulong sa imbestigasyon. "Nakita ho namin na hawak ito ng biktima. Masyado ho mahigpit ang pagkakahawak na parang pinoprotektahan na huwag ito malusaw sa sunog."

"No. No... please... NOOOO!!!"

Hindi alam ng lahat kung paano pakakalmahin si Zen sa pagwawala nito habang umiiyak. The police officer handed them the necklace of Aika. It was a personalized gold necklace na si Zen mismo ang nag-design.

It was his wedding gift to his wife.

He was in agony and everyone is weeping like him. They are all mourning for the life that they lost.

A beloved soul that will never be forgotten.

Warning: This story contains scenes that may not be suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk. ⚠️⚠️⚠️