Chapter 17- Magnetic Field

Content warning: language, violence, some sexual content, mention of blood, anxiety

It felt like hours had dragged by since you experienced the immense excitement from Mikey's presence close to your body; it was as if the warmth from his core began radiating until it made contact with yours, electricity unifying the two of you together.

However, this wasn't a scene you had intended for him to see. 

There was a completely different side to you that you were completely terrified of him witnessing first hand; the extent of your crazed behaviour, matched with the imagery of him seeing you as weak. Total opposites, yet matched perfectly in insecurity. You fought your whole life to be more than the circumstances you faced, you hurt your body time and time again in the name of gaining strength. Was this the insecurity your Sensei had spoke of?

You would be absolutely damned if any piece of you shattered at the ideal of not carrying yourself upright like you were taught- your personal conflict waged war. Why is this happening now of all times?

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier. But I am here now, and I got you. It's okay, please, leave this to me." the soft, calm yet authoritative voice beside you spoke up. He meant so much to you, that even in a state of focus, the care in his voice left you entirely vulnerable in a different sense. 

"Mikey... you were supposed to be upstairs, waiting for me. No, you weren't supposed to see me like this..." your voice trailed off, tears forming in your eyes. 

Your hands began to sweat, the perspiration making your grip on the metal pipe bound within your grasp, loosen. In that moment, the attacker that took a swing at you earlier, took a sharp step as his fist flew in the air, aiming directly at the side of your head. What took place next, happened so fast.

Your lover took a step forward, his figure closer to the unknown assailant than yours was just mere seconds before. His breathing remained calm, his movements confident and collected, but the intensity within his eyes... were devastating.  

With one round-house, explosive kick to the face and jaw, the movement of Mikey's body supporting the brutal power behind such a hit, was illuminated in your vision. It was as if the sole's of his feet were magnetized; the attacker's face just begging for punishment. 

Every single movement from that moment forward allured you; the way he carried his body, the way he moved and stepped while fighting, the way he positioned his arms in his stance, the way he was able to manifest such skill... 

You found yourself growing even more attracted to him in a whole new light. His aura was bold enough to spark that electricity within you all over again. Everything he displayed pulled you in, much like the way his foot pulled the assailant's face in his kick; his magnetic field strongly attracted you, and held your heart. 

Meanwhile, you were so greatly enticed, you were momentarily distracted that it was too late by the time you realized how much movement and how much shifting began to rock beneath your feet. Both men were so enraged from your literal stomping ground, that it really didn't take a rocket scientist to immediately see that adrenaline was infused in the air; the source of such a wicked hormone belonging to each attacker. 

Only now, they weren't beneath you; instead, the man on the right shifted away from your hold, slightly rolling to the side as his hands shot up, reaching for your body. With a horrified realization of where he grabbed your body, you were stunned in disbelief. 

One hand had grabbed your cargo pants, fingers grasping at your crotch with full force as his other hand grabbed your backside, his entire forearm making contact up against your butt. The man pulled down as hard as he could, gravity assisting in your take down. 

"You did not just grab my pussy, you damn idiot!" you shouted. 

The man that was on your left, was now above you, as he spit in your face, forcing you to look at the fingers you broke as you jumped on him earlier. You couldn't help but laugh, not feeling an ounce of regret. 

"You fucking bastard. Guess you won't be using your fingers in any girl for a while." you laughed menacingly, your breath blowing the blood on your face causing it trickle sideways on your cheek.

"You shut the fuck u-" the broken finger man not finishing his sentence. Draken appeared out of nowhere, tackling the man that sent him flying. 

You leaned up, bashing your forehead into the head of the last assailant before you. He may have pinned you down, but you were not going out without a fight. Your vision became hazy, as you felt more blood from your injury rush quickly, dripping down from your chin as you sat up. 

Faces you have never seen before came to your aid; a man with silver, yet lilac hair and notched eyebrows, grabbed the man off of you. He was accompanied by a shorter man that had shag-like peachy coloured hair; he began laughing loudly as he punched the absolute shit out of of your attacker, a smile never once leaving his face. And lastly, one more person was in your direct line of vision, assisting Draken with his fight; this man had sported an undercut, matched with short, blonde hair. 

So many faces of the friends of your boyfriend, had now seen with their own eyes that you were in trouble and that you needed help. So many pairs of eyes to see that you were any fraction below strong. So many opinions to quickly form that you were potentially the cause of the risk of their health, depending on if any of them got hurt. 

You hadn't noticed, but tears streamed down your cheeks, your face grew hot as you began to panic. Had you already destroyed your own image in their eyes? Were you just an unworthy girl that needed saving?

You forgot how to breathe, your lungs beginning to hurt as you couldn't fight off being light-headed. You instinctively brought the palm of your hand to your mouth, trying to cover as much of your face as you could so you wouldn't make a sound; so no one could see you cry. 

Your small, shallow whimpers rang loud in your ears, as you couldn't tell what volume they actually took in the real world. 

"Y/n I've got you now, it's okay. You're okay. You held on for so long, I'm so proud of you..." were the last words you heard before a blanket of darkness overcame your vision, its weight forcing you into unconsciousness.