Dalawa.

After the whole shits

"Alright let's begin our meeting."

"I have a special job for you my children." "What is it master?" asked Shinobu.

"I want you to find this girl,she was once a hashira but then tragedy struck her and she left.But I feel a strong connection with her and tanjiro. Please find her for me my children and bring her here." said their master.

"Haii!" said the hashiras.

Location:Chocolate hills (Filipinos 😉)

"why tf does this bitch live here?" said senemi angrily. "Well, probably to get
away from people like you" said
Giyu. "Tf did u just say?" senemi shouted angrily. "Can we not fight please, we're all in a mission we should work together!" said mitsuri.

"yeah what's she said" said obanai. "oh shut up u simp" said senemi. Obanai was about to say some when

"WERE HEREE!" shouted Shinobu happily.

Knock. Knock.

The door opened to a girl with h/c and cool looking e/c. "what are you doing here? How did you know this place? Why did you go to this place?" said y/n. "woah miss calm down were not here for trouble!"said mitsuri worriedly.

" Idc just leave. " y/n said uninterested." Hey you watch your tone their Missy your in the presence of the hashiras. "said senemi proudly.

" Hashiras?..."y/n gone quiet.

" Uhh miss? "

" I don't want anything to do with all this demon slaying bullshit. Leave this place just leave me ALONE."y/n said frustrated.

The hashiras were shooked of her reaction.

" GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AUGHH" Y/n said shouting violently.

Though the hashiras didn't budge.

"Ma'am do u happen to know tanjiro kamado?" asked giyuu.

"Tanjiro?..." y/n said