chapter 1

Mikey he wake up but in dont have any emotional anymore because of his family all die .

Mikey get up walk to the bathroom and take a shower and go find something to were .

He walk out of his room then see the cigarettes that his brother alway smoke and see a gun and he grab a gun put in his pocket and he grab a cigarette 🚬 and take one out to smoke And he put the cigarettesbox  in his pocket and walk out and smoke

He walk out of his room then see the cigarettes that his brother alway smoke and see a gun and he grab a gun put in his pocket and he grab a cigarette 🚬 and take one out to smoke And he put the cigarettesbox  in his pocket and walk out and smoke .

he walk out of his out and go to hamma place because it dark and silent .

Hanma see Mikey and ask .

Hanma : what are you doing here .

Mikey : borrow your place a bit * walk to him and sit next to him * .

Hanma : hmm * think he cute * .

I will put Hanma is in toman but in the future he will left Valhalla .

Valhalla  look at Hanma  and shocked but don't know what to say he is strong than them .

Hanma look at Mikey then see something in his pocket and pull Mikey shirts and take it out and see a gun .

Mikey : what are you doing give it back .

Hanma : why are you have a gun in the first place * put a gun in his pocket * .

Mikey : hey that mine .

Hanma : I take this one and you take mine . * Pull his own gun and give to Mikey * .

Forget to tell Mikey gun has Mikey name on and the gun hanma give to Mikey has hanma name on .

Mikey : * grab the gun and put in the pocket * whatever givee your phone .

Hanma : here * give him* .

Mikey grab it and play with it .

Hanma have Mikey phon e but Mikey don't know then Mikey fall asleep on him .

Hanma : tf didn't he just play my phone Mim ago why he fall asleep .

Hanma put Mikey phone back and grab his phone from Mikey hand and .

Hanma : hey come here .

Member : yes boss .

Hanma: take me a picture * give him his phone * .

Member : yes * take his phone * .

Style hanma pull Mikey to sit on him and put his hand on Mikey hip and other hand he put on Mikey chick and put his face Infront of Mikey .

* Click * .

style hanma put Mikey head on his shoulder and his hand on Mikey shoulder and his onther hand on Mikey neck look like he grab Mikey neck .

*Click *.

Member give the phone back to hanma and walk out .

Hanma grab his phone look at photos and smirked and post number 2 photo
And put with my Mikey .

(😐😐😑😑 am crazy now because of that maybe I need............ Nothing let move to the story ) .

Toman member see and go and give his phone to draken .

Draken :..........   Mikey ............ .

What will happen next we will see in next chapter ☺️😊.

It pretty short sorry because I only have a little time .

Hope you enjoy it bye guy .