chapter 2

Mikey he wake up and see himself sleep on hanma so he get up then .

* Bang *.

He look at the door and see Draken baji takemichi chifuyu mitsuya look at him .

Mikey : what ??? .

Draken walk to Mikey and pull him and put him on his shoulder and walk out the onther walk behind him .

Hanma : what are they doing he just come to have a place to seat on aybe nothing hmm or maybe they saw the pictures but it just a pic hmm whatever I don't care .

With mikey

Mikey : let go I can walk myself Draken.

Draken : that not my name and no .

Mikey: hmm whatever * sleep on him * .

They walk to Mikey house and go in and draken he seat on the couch and put Mikey sleep on his lap and the other seat on the couch too and look at draken .

Draken:What?

Baji : you like Mikey too right ?? .

Draken : yea but too??? ... .

Baji : yea takemichi chifuyu mitsuya me like him too .

Draken : what !!! .

Chifuyu : shhhhhh he might wake up .

Draken : * look at Mikey * right.

Draken : who else .

Baji : that all .

Draken : ugh but what is he don't like us .

Takemichi pop out of nowhere : just forced him .

They all hear takemichi say and jaw drop .

Takemichi : what ??.

Draken : that too much and how come you come up with that idea and that don't like you takemichi .

Takemichi : whatever * walk to seat next to Mikey *.

They all look at takemichi .

Baji : you are not takemichi .

Draken : who are you .

Takemichi : it me guy .

Draken : oh Okey let leave give Mikey a peaceful sleep let go .

All : Okey * they all get put of Mikey house * .

Mikey : * get up * ....... What are they  saying I only hear they love but who and why takemichi act like that  ugh whatever why do I care it there love life .

He get up and walk out and seat Infront of his house and remember his sister brother play together and he start to tear up .

Mikey : hmm I cry ?? * he get up and walk back into his house and go find a girl clothes to wear .

And he pull out a wig to wear it .

And wear a cat mask .

He look at the mirror

He look at the mirror .

Mikey : what the fuck I really look like a girl ugh why this wig so long maybe I will cut it later .

He walk out of his house .

Sorry it to short I only have a little time to write a story because I have to study .

Sorry 😔😔😔.

Hope you enjoy when I'm not here don't forget me 🙂🙂☺️☺️ I will come back to write again sorry 😃💖💖💖.

Bye hope you enjoy it 😘🐱.