highschool🖤pt1

credits to the artist of the drawning

"what are you even saying, you know he didn't mean it like that!?" erin desperatly asked being affraid to hear the answer she heard all to much.

"And you know that he did, so stop lying to yourself and break up with him! Why do you keep letting yourself get hurt like this?" misha said or better yet yelled.

the hallways were empty just like the school yard where they were now, why you may ask; because misha saw erin's boyfriend cheating on her with one of her 'best friends', but erin didn't believe her one bit because she trusted her boyfriend to much to just believe that he cheated on her just like that after 2 years of having a loving relationship with the guy.

"Okay, you know what?" she started "how about you go to the girl I saw him kissing with in the park with yesterday and ask her what her relationship is with her and YOUR boyfriend?" misha suggested- tired of hurting her friend with hurting her by telling that she had been cheated on- well what ekse could she suggest 'hey erin why don't you go ask your boyfriend yourself I'm sure he'll be honest about this' like tf she could do that.

a couple of days later

Erin's p.o.v.

I had been thinking about what Misha said on monday and still couldn't stop thinking about it, should I just ask her after the girl that she saw with my boyfriend or should I do my own researsch, you know what no f*ck it  I'm not going to get busted by my boyfriend for him then to ask me why I went through his pfone without having proof of his actual 'crime'. I will  just leave it like this I won't go through his phone nor will I ask Misha for help.

nope you're not gonna break me I will not give up, they will see that I'm right and they're wrong

5 seconds later

or will they like; What if  she's right and I'm here sitting all proud on my dollar three chair thinking  "my boyfriend would never cheat on me, she doesn't even know what she's talking about, pff, you'll see that you're wrong misha'.

but then it turns out to be me that will look like the clown because I didn't believe her when she told me the first time, I dont know what to do ... God please help me

~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~

anyhow hope you liked this chapter

I'm sorry for not uploading anymore

I had a writer's block and was kinda too busy with school stuff, I know it was summer holiday but yeah...

I hope you liked the chapter 

see you next time, my lovely babycakes

bye👋♥

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 03, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Society is f*cked upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें