part 2 of "the incident"

Tom! Tord said while chasing after him. Tom sat on his bed crying and tord tried to comfort him SHIT BAG GET AWAY FROM ME!! Tom said in frustration Tom I know your sad y-you don't have to hide your- IM NOT SAD FUCKING COMMIE! Then what are you feeling then tord said IM FEELING... sad tom whispered to tord while loudly crying " I FUCKING REGRET EVERYTHING IVE DONE IVE BEEN THE TOTAL SHIT BIN HERE IM JUST.... lonley I was calling you names that made you do what you did to your arm and i can not forgive my self and you probably won't eth- " I forgive you Tom why wouldn't I your my friend that I met online even though we didn't see each other in reality we were the best of friends!
Animating with edd and you was all I could ever want when I was a ki- THIS IS NOT ABOUT THAT ITS ABOUT NOW NOT THE PAST THE PRESENT!! Sigh you never listen. Fine suit you self Tom I won't help you but when you do call me up :)

Tom's pov

Im such and fucking idiot why did I do that to tord and why am I crying I should be better than this! Come on tom stop being such a fucking shit bag crybaby and get your lazy ass up and get something or go somewhere.

233 words not so much today because im busy

Soz