Chapter 4

Chapter 4
‐---

' A chance of love seeks. ' the paper heart's words ended there.

"This is like some damn riddle!" Levi said, but he also shrugged it off, going on with his way, he noticed something.

"That flower has a nice green color, Like..Eren's eyes-" Levi thought to himself, quickly snapping back to reality. "Wait..what am I thinking of..?!" He said, shaking his head.

"Why am I thinking of him? That's completely stupid..- not really- What am I saying..?!" Levi said to himself, trying to figure out what is wrong with him, but it seems that he had already arrived to his home.

Levi then decided to maybe just clean the whole place once again, it might have some dust on a few spots anyway.

----

' A chance of love seeks. '

"A chance of love seeks..? Why does this letter feel so..riddled?" Eren said to himself, earning that feeling of someone saying the same thing as him.

He started thinking about it until a notification sounds went off, he grabbed his phone and checked the notification.

It was just his favorite youtuber's new video that they just posted, Eren quickly went to watching the video.

And after a while, there was a knock at his door. "Ma, you can come in" Eren said, as his mother opened the door.

"Hunny..You received my message, right? About the.." Eren looked at his mother, "Yes, I did" He said, as Carla sighs. "Well..It seems it will be next week, and not next month.." She said in a saddened tone, as Eren looks down.

"Well, I guess we should prepare now, right?" Eren said, His mother looked at him. "You..aren't disappointed?" Carla said, Eren looked at his mother. "I am, since it would mean leaving my Dear Levi, but I think we might meet in the future" Eren said, with a smile.

Carla nodded, they both then started to pack things and maybe throw some items that weren't needed.

----

Great! It's a new day, another morning, and some time to figure out and prepare for what is going to happen this very day!

Levi went along with his morning and soon went to school, as he arrives, Eren greeted Levi right in the entrance with a joyful smile plastered on his face, Levi just greeted him back and walked in the school.

Eren was acting all happy and lively, as he followed Levi. Levi tried to ignore him.

Keyword, tried. He tried and failed, as the brunet would just throw such lovely compliments here and there. He mentions a few things that happened in a few weeks before, that were actually quite funny, but Levi still did his best to not even let out a single sound of laughter.

Good thing that classes weren't gonna start until an hour, so as Eren spent his time with Levi, as Levi did spend time with Eren as well, giving some responses.

Is Eren and Levi enjoying their time together? Yes. Is Eren planning to spend his whole week with Levi? Yes. Is Levi trying his best not to make the other think he's enjoying his time with him? Also Yes.

After a while, a voice suddenly shouted.

"WAIT WAIT..! I- Uh- EREN??!" The voice shouted, as Eren and Levi turned around to face whoever it was. It was a girl, smiling at Eren. "Hey Eren..Uh..My name is Bela, and I really really want to get to know you.. because.. I like you! You know?" Bela said.