Scene two

Silvia POV
Once we all got home Friday evening, I stayed with them for the rest of the day before heading home. "Kels!" There was a squeak and running footsteps before a girl ran into me, knocking me to the ground.
"Silvia!" Kelsi was squeezing me on the ground while I laughed.

Brian, Kelsi's father walked up laughing

"Okay off the floor. Let's help Silvia unpack and get her to open her presents."
That made me sit right up. I didn't wrap my presents. Well technically they weren't gift but appreciation gifts.
"We promised no presents." I narrowed my eyes at him, deflecting. He stuck his hand out to help me up after he helped Kelsi.
"There not wrapped so there not presents." I sighed.
"Great minds think alike."

The night went by quickly it was 3am Saturday morning. I loved my presents. Brain got me a necklace. Kelsi got me more Polaroid films for my camera. Brain went to bed at 10 while we stayed up. Kelsi being the sly kitty she is, snuck in some lingerie in my gifts. We were in her sound proof room. So, I tried it on, feeling unsure.

"It looks amazing Siv

"It looks amazing Siv. What are you worried about?"
"How about the bacon on my thighs or the fact there thick? Or I look like a pair? And why's my right boob bigger than my left?! Usually it's the other way around."
"Oh gosh Silvia, you're beautiful even with stretch marks. And you know Troy loves your thighs and I think the pair comes from the color. I knew I should've got the black one. As for your boob, I don't know. Genetics maybe?" I laughed.
"I like it. Thanks for being my wing woman Kels. Maybe we should get you a set."
"Yeah no. I like my granny panties."
"And I hate them. Your hot Kels. Embrace it!" I said as I went in the closet and changed in regular underwear and no bra and put on a Christmas onesie. I came back out.
"You look like Santa threw up on you." Kelsi judged. I looked at her with disgust.
"And god must've made you to be nauseating." We stared one another down until we broke down in laughter.
Kelsi clapped as our laughs died down. "Okay okay now you have to tell me the 411." I rolled my eyes.
"No Kels we didn't have sex." She threw her arms up and slammed them back down, slapping her thighs.
"Why not? You're hot,"
"You're hot too. Shy in the streets, freak in the sheets type vibe." Kelsi deadpanned but continued.
"You've been together for nearly three years and many more in the future why not start the freaky now?"
"I don't know about that." Kelsi looked like you told her that you broke a 40k Steinway Model S Hepplewhite grand piano.
"What! Are you planning on breaking up with him or something?"
"There was a girl. Name was Gabriella. She sung with Troy at the resort. She was pretty and looked to really like Troy." She elbowed me.
"Stop being insecure. That boy loves you."
"Is love enough for him not to leave?" Kelsi didn't know how to respond.