Chapter 1: Receive And Protect You

Y/N- Your name.

L/N- Last name.

H/C- Hair color.

E/C- Eye color.

F/F- Favorite food.

Italics- Thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knocking on the door.

"Yes, enter." A voice of an elderly man from behind the door told.

A sound of an opening door.

You were the one, who stepped into the room.

At the moment, you are wearing one of the usual yakuza outfits, which consists of a plain black suit with an untucked white shirt, black oxfords, and a silver watch.

You are one of those people who don't have a quirk, you have a slim and athletic build, you are also twenty-five years old.

Once inside the room, you quickly spotted the man you were looking for, and who asked for you to come and see him through one of his many lackeys.

SHIE HASSAIKAI CLAN CHAIRMAN

THE BOSS

The chairman of Shie Hassaikai family and your direct leader.

You stepped forward.

Your direct leader is sitting on a chair that's in front of the desk, he's looking directly at you with a calm gaze.

"You asked for me?" You asked, or rather made sure as you bowed your head.

"That is correct." The boss simply replied first, then he turned his gaze to the other side of the room.

"I want you to meet my granddaughter, Eri. She'll be living with us from now on." The boss introduced as he used his open hand to point at the mentioned girl.

" The boss introduced as he used his open hand to point at the mentioned girl