Chapter 5- Mean words

Hey guys
I know the Zayn thing is hard so I decided to write a chapter for you guys.

P.S. this chapter is kinda long

Stay strong.

ENJOY:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monica's P.O.V.

Saying that I was okay was an understatement. My side was hurting from laughing to hard because of what Ivy just did. I could barely breath; once I caught my breath to its slow pace, I got up off the floor. "Oh,hey Monica I have to go my mom wants me to baby sit my little brother" I nodded understanding. Her mom is very strict so what she say goes.

I walked Ivy to the door and said 'byes' and I headed to the living room completely ignoring the boys stares and put on some Vines.

I put on Daz_black vines because he's funny and british. He love saying 'tea party' it's like his thing. I love his vine when he's like 'Harry Styles is so perf

You mean perfect

Yeah, that's what I said perf

You mean per-

Perf'
(A/N I don't know if those are the exact words but its funny)

I was laughing a little bit. Then happy cloud came on. "Happy cloud!" I love happy cloud he's like my best friend on a screen.

After watching like an hour of his vines I turned to king bach. Funniest guy ever.btw.

I got bored and turned off the t.v. nobody was with me so I decided to grab some food from the kitchen.

I ran to my room hoping nobody would see me because I was in no mood to talk to anyone I just wanted to nap.

I walked up to room and opened the door and taking off my clothes to get in the shower. I always do this, so it's normal.

After my shower I grabbed my boy shorts underwear and bra. I was about to put pajamas on and head downstairs for dinner. When I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Your uncle, dinner is ready"

"Be down in a bit, hey uncle are the boys here still?"

"Yes they are"

And with that I got dressed and headed downstairs for dinner.

"H-hey" I said. It was awkward not because I was socially awkward, well that and because I still remember I kissed Louis and the only open seat was next to him.

I took my seat not making eye contact with Louis. For dinner we had turkey, mashed potatoes, greens, yams, rice and gravy. I love when my uncle cooks it's so good.

About 5 minutes into dinner everybody was in a conversation but me. I wasn't in the mood and I was in my daydream until I heard someone call my name.

"Huh what. Sorry daydreaming"

"Like I was saying, Louis will take you to school because neither I or your mom will be able to take you"

"Whoa what about my car?" I asked. I can not be in a car alone with Louis.

"Because your mom took yours and I have a meeting to go to"

"Fin- wait can't I walk?" I asked hoping he says yes.

"No"

Dang it.

"I'm going to my room" I said and walked away no waiting for an answer and fell asleep hoping tomorrow will be a better day which I doubt.