A

It was a month since Poyraz and Haziran had met at that hotel in Izmir

It was a month since Poyraz and Haziran had met at that hotel in Izmir. They hadn't talked since then. Haziran was still working there while Poyraz was running the hotel with Batu. It was discovered that Batu didn't want to kill him in that accident. Actually, it was totally the opposite. He wanted to kill himself. During that month, they talked about it and they developed a good relationship even though they were not friends yet.

Both Haziran and Poyraz were suffering. Haziran thought Poyraz had already forgotten her while he was struggling without her in the island. He talked a lot with Ayten about that. They were recovering the mom-son relationship they couldn't have the years before. Poyraz could't handle being without Haziran anymore. Thanks to his mom he realized he made a lot of mistakes with Haziran and he was determined to do anything it takes to make her forgive him.

He knew it won't be easy, but he wouldn't give up. It was November 20th and it was raining a lot that morning. Poyraz took his luggage and put it in his car. Then he jumped into it and started his journey. Hour and a half later he reached his destination: Izmir. He parked in the hotel's parking and got into the elevator. Finally, there he was, in the Arsal Otel.

Poyraz was nervous but excited at the same time. If everything went as he had planned, in just a moment he would be in front of Haziran again. The elevator interrupted the silence when it reached the hotel's reception. He went out and he saw her. Haziran was there talking to a client and giving her the room's card.

He took a little piece of paper and a pen from his backpack and wrote something in there. Step by step he approached the counter. She had her head down, so she hadn't seen Poyraz yet. He placed the piece of paper on the counter and she noticed it. Haziran looked at the paper and read it. "A". What the hell did "A" mean?

Haziran lifted her head and she couldn't believe who she was seeing there. Poyraz, her Poyraz was at the hotel.

- Haziran: Poyraz? – she asked surprised.

- Poyraz: Hi!! – he answered.

- Haziran: What is this? – she said pointing her finger towards the note -. And what are you doing here? I don't think there is an event today...

- Poyraz: I don't know if there is an event or not but I'm not here because of that. I'm here because of you and that note is part of that – he confessed staring at her.

- Haziran: Poyraz, are you kidding me? – she stated so angry -. You have been a whole month just ignoring me and now you just come here and tell me this... Please, leave me alone. I'm working too, so please just go.

- Poyraz: I know you are mad and you have the right to be that way. I'm leaving now because you have clients but I'm not going anywhere. I'll talk to you later. I need my room card. I have a reservation.

- Haziran: You have what?

- Poyraz: A reservation. Poyraz Ali Özgür – he said smiling.

- Haziran: I heard you! Can you explain me what is going on? – she asked trying to not scream.

- Poyraz: I'll do it later as you asked me, but please, the card.

- Haziran: Ok – she pronounced resignedly -. No way – she told while reading her computer's screen.

- Poyraz: Is there a problem? – he asked knowing what was happening?

- Haziran: No, there isn't. Here you have the card – she said giving it to him. His room's number turned out to be 218. Her birthday date...

- Poyraz: Thank you – he stated taking the card -. By the way, take good care of the note –he pronounced laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is the first part of this story. Hope you like it!! 💙