F

Haziran continued working until lunch time while Poyraz used those hours to put his clothes in the closet and prepare everything for his next step

Haziran continued working until lunch time while Poyraz used those hours to put his clothes in the closet and prepare everything for his next step. Ayten was friends with the hotel owner, so he knew what Poyraz was doing there and agreed on helping him as much as he could.

Haziran went up to her room because she didn't want to have lunch among the other employees even though she had made some friends there, especially Dilara. She couldn't stop thinking about Poyraz and introduced her hand in her trousers' pocket to reach the card. "A". What did that mean?

She didn't get why Poyraz was there after one month. Why then? She hadn't been able to forget him but she was trying to move forward and Poyraz being in the hotel just was complicating everything. She was madly in love with him, but Haziran couldn't just pretend nothing had happened. A solitary tear fell from her eyes, but she immediately wiped it. She deserved to be happy. It was enough.

Haziran was determined to make him leave as soon as possible. She wanted to return to normal. She wanted to be far away from him. The next time she saw Poyraz, she would tell him to leave, to let her be. She was absorbed in her thoughts when someone knocked on her door. She walked towards the door and opened it: Dilara.

- Haziran: What are you doing here?

- Dilara: That's what I wanted to ask. What are you doing here instead of being having lunch? –she asked preoccupied.

- Haziran: Dilara... I just wanted to be alone – she said while another tear appeared.

- Dilara: Hey, beauty, what is going on? – she asked hugging her.

- Haziran: That's the problem. I don't even know what's going on – she answered ending the hug.

- Dilara: Do you want to talk?

- Haziran: Ok, go on. - Both of them sat on the bed.

- Dilara: I hear you.

- Haziran: Do you remember Poyraz? I talked to you about him.

- Dilara. Yes, your ex.

- Haziran: He is here.

- Dilara: What?1 – she stated opening her mouth.

- Haziran: I saw him this morning. He came to me, gave me a card and asked me for a room card.

- Dilara: Wait, wait. A note? A room card?

- Haziran: Yes, a card. Here – she told showing her the note -. And about the card, he was carrying his luggage so he's is staying here. Specifically, in the 218 room.

- Dilara: That is your birthday...

- Haziran: I know.

- Dilara: What does "A" mean? – she asked understanding nothing.

- Haziran: I don't know. He just gave me this and told me he was here because of me.

- Dilara: I'm gonna talk to him.

- Haziran: No, no, no, please. Don't do it.

- Dilara: Haziran, look at you. I won't allow him to make you suffer anymore. It's enough

- Haziran: Dilara. I told you. He is a very good man. I'm sure he doesn't want to hurt me. It's just I miss him and he being here has revived my feelings. The good ones and the bad ones.

- Dilara: I know, but he can't make his appearance here after one month and pretend nothing has happened.

- Haziran: He's not. I mean, this note means something I guess...

They were talking when suddenly someone else knocked on the door. Haziran opened it and she saw a delivery boy with a bouquet of daisies.

- Delivery boy: Haziran Sedefli?

- Haziran: It's me.

- Delivery boy: This is for you – he informed her pointing at the bouquet -. Sign here, please.

Haziran did so and closed the door behind her. She walked towards the bed and sat there again.

- Dilara: What is this? – she asked astonished.

- Haziran: A bouquet of daisies as you can see.

- Dilara: Has it a note or something?

- Haziran: It has – she confirmed after looking for it.

- Dilara: What does it say? – she asked wanting to know more about this mysterious gift.

Haziran opened the envelope and got the note. "F". Really?

- Haziran: "F" – he said showing the note to her friend.

- Dilara: What kind of game is this?

- Haziran: I don't know... - she asked rolling her eyes.

- Dilara: Wait... - she stated taking the first note -. "A" and "F". It could be a word or a sentence...

- Haziran: Affet beni...

Some minutes later, Haziran and Dilara left Haziran's room while Poyraz was still at his. He just had finished his lunch when someone knocked on his door. Haziran...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of this second part. I hope you enjoy reading it!!