B

They spent hours with that kiss in mind

They spent hours with that kiss in mind. Which Haziran and Poyraz didn't know yet was that the day wasn't finished yet. Poyraz was having tea in the cafeteria when Dilara run towards him.

- Dilara: Thank God I found you... - she said relieved.

- Poyraz: Is there a problem? - he asked concerned.

- Dilara: Yes, it is...

- Poyraz: Is Haziran ok? Did something happen to her? - he asked getting up from the chair and leaving the tea on the table,

- Dilara: She is ok, but she is gonna do something stupid...

- Poyraz: What?

- Dilara: I mean, I know she was and still is afraid of water. Sea, pools and so on. I also know you helped her back in the island, but she only entered the sea twice and always with you -she continued while Poyraz was listening to her carefully -. Ok, so, she can't go to the beach here because she doesn't have plenty of time to do so. But at the same time, Haziran told me she doesn't want to go back to those days, so she decided to go to the pool in an hour... Alone... I mean, I would go with her, but I can't. I have something to do and she doesn't care at all. I thought you had to know about this.

- Poyraz: Thank you for telling me this, Dilara. She definitely is stubborn and determined and if she says something, she does it... But don't worry. She will be fine. I'll be there in an hour. Obviously, she is right. She has to face that fear in order to overcome it completely, but she has to do it gradually and accompanied by someone.

- Dilara: I know, that's why I'm here. And also this swimming pool is too deep...

- Poyraz: No problem... I'll be there, Today and always.

- Dilara: Thank you, Poyraz. Now I can leave the hotel without being so concerned.

Being aware of the fact that Haziran would be at the swimming pool one hour later, Poyraz went there 45 minutes after his conversation with Dilara. He wanted to arrive some time before her. 15 minutes later, Haziran appeared in there with an orange swimsuit. She was noticeably nervous.

- Haziran: Poyraz... - she told shocked when she saw him there -. What are you doing here?

- Poyraz: What do you think? - he asked laughing.

- Haziran: Right... It's quite obvious you are swimming... What else could you do in the swimming pool?

- Poyraz: And you? - Poyraz decided not to tell her he already knew about it.

- Haziran: umm... I... I came because I wanted to keep working on overcoming my fear to water -she said shy - but maybe it's a bad idea - she told him turning around.

- Poyraz: Haziran! - he called her -. Come here - she hesitated -. Come here... - he repeated softly - she approached him and stopped in front of the stairs looking at the floor -. Do you want to leave because I'm here? - he asked regarding the kiss in the elevator.

- Haziran: No... I mean, yes... No... I don't know, Poyraz. I don't know how to act now after what happened earlier today.

- Poyraz: Act like you feel. That's all. Look. I told you. What happened doesn't change anything. I mean, it was a precious moment and I missed you so much and I need you, but I'm plenty aware of what you told me in there, so don't worry. I won't do nothing you don't want me to do. Ok? - she nodded staring at him -. And actually it's a brilliant idea to keep working on overcoming your fear, but it's too soon to do it on your own.

- Haziran: I know. But Dilara couldn't be with me.

- Poyraz: But I can and you can always count on me.

- Haziran: Thank you - she smiled.

- Poyraz: So, is this the first time since you woke me up to go to the beach? - he asked laughing.

- Haziran: It is - she confirmed.

- Poyraz: Then, step by step, ok? - she nodded -. First, just go down the stairs one by one at your own pace. I'll be here. Don't worry - The water was not cold because it was a heated swimming pool. Haziran started doing what he told her until she ended on the penultimate step.

- Haziran: This is too deep, Poyraz. I won't be able to touch the floor - she said so concerned.

- Poyraz: It's ok - he answered extending his arms towards her -. You don't remember how to swim, do you?

- Haziran: No. I mean, I knew back then but that was many years ago.

- Poyraz: Ok, then first things first. The last two times you just did the same you are doing now and today we are going to go a step further. You are right, it's too deep here but you don't have to swim today. It's important to be confident and calm surrounded by water and that's today's task.

- Haziran: How? - she asked graving his hands.

- Poyraz: I'll hold you with my arms, you are going to lie down on the water and little by little you are gonna feel calmer. Don't worry because I'm not loosing you, ok?

- Haziran: I can't Poyraz - she said denying with her head.

- Poyraz: You can. Really, you already took the most complicated step on the island. Do you trust me? - he asked with double intention.

- Haziran: I do - she answered the same way without letting go of his hands -.

- Poyraz: Perfect then - he smiled -. Don't worry because I promise I won't drop you, ok? Not today. I swear - he reassured her.

- Haziran: Ok - she sighed.

Poyraz took her in his arms and helped her to lay down. He felt her trembling. She was a bit bent towards the front but after some minutes she relaxed a bit and achieved to be totally straight noticing his hands and arms under her tonified body.

- Poyraz: You are doing great - he told to encourage her -. How do you feel?

- Haziran: Still a bit nervous but fine. I can't feel bad if you are with me - she confessed.

- Poyraz: Me neither - he smiled -. Close your eyes - he asked.

- Haziran: Why?

- Poyraz: Because that way you will be more relaxed. Just close your eyes and feel the water around you. Trust me - he said winking at her.

Haziran immediately did it and she was surprised by the way she was feeling. It was the first time she was so confident surrounded by water since her father died. She was enjoying that moment and didn't want it to end.

Some minutes later, they decided to end that "session". Poyraz helped her to reach the stairs and left the swimming pool after her. He took a towel and wrapped her with it. He did the same with his towel and kissed her forehead.

- Haziran: Thank you!

- Poyraz: You don't have to thank me anything. I'm so glad to help you. Always.

- Haziran: Now, I gotta go.

- Poyraz: See you tomorrow then. Get some rest.

- Haziran: You too.

Haziran walked towards the exit but a security man gave her an envelope. She opened it and took the note: "B". She turned towards him and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this new chapter. I wanted to recall that beautiful moment we lived when Haziran told Poyraz what had happened to her father and he helped her overcome her trauma. I don't know if tomorrow I will be able to post a new chapter, but I'll try. On Wednesday, I don't think so, so maybe you'll have to wait until Thursday. Thank you for reading!! 💙