Prank gone wrong || 13

"-so as i was saying, if you haven't guessed from the title," jungkook grins at the camera, leaning back on his gaming chair as he opens his arms, posing like a king, "this is the day we're gonna be pranking aera. she joined the war between me and tae, and now she gotta pay right?"

a confident smirk lines his thin lips, raising one corner of his mouth in an unhealthily attractive way for his viewers, the people who are head over heels for him and simping over him like crazy, be it his videos on youtube, or dying to play online with him whenever he's available on discord, or his music videos, or the music itself. jungkook has a power over these millions of hearts, and he knows it. so there's no chance of missing any opportunity to make his dearest fans heartbeats faster.

he straightens himself, standing up and grabs his phone over the table, leaning closer to the camera as he shows the screen, "it's 8:40 right now, i came to the studio early morning today and ri was still sleeping then. so let's go back and wake her up in the wildest ways, and if she's up then... no she won't be, sundays are meant for sleeping."

jungkook picks up the camera and exits the studio, whistling and singing all along as sat on the driver's seat of his car and sets the camera on the stand, stopping for a moment to fix his hair and nods to himself, continuing with the song he left in the middle.

"-if it's not you, it's not anyone~" his gaze is fixated on the street, occasionally glancing at the camera, too absorbed by his own harmony for the song. driving with one hand and the other naturally resting on the gear selector.

a chuckle leaves his mouth, suddenly remembering something, "guys," he says, "i'll be doing pretty much everything to annoy my sister, but lemme tell you i'll stop if she cries. other than it's fine."

"anyways let's go," he smiles at the camera, getting out of the car and heading towards the porch, "you've seen our house already haven't you? i think tae gave you a tour or somethi-"

"hey bud, where have you been? it's time for breakfast come and eat." jin's voice makes him grin at the camera, "you're recording something?"

"yeah, just wanted to." he shrugs, "where's aera?"

"sleeping," the eldest says, making him smile at the camera as he nods and heads upstairs.

"ri?" he calls slowly at first and opens the door, seeing the her feet peeking outside the covers, but quickly hides inside with the rest of her body curled into a ball.

jungkook smiles at the sight, setting camera on the table quietly and gestures towards aera, keeping his index finger on his lips as he approaches the bed without any noise and tugs on the blanket.

"aera" he whispers, "get up, your candies are dancing."

"mm?" she stirs in her place.

"yeah, your candies are dancing."

"my candies..." she nods gradually, but stops realising what jungkook just said, "they're dancing?"

"yeah do you wanna dance too?"

"later...i'm sleepy" she mumbles.

"ah okay," he smirks, turning to the camera and pulls out a small snake from his pocket. "lemme give you hug," he leans down and putting the silicon reptile under her covers.

aera moves a little feeling something cold on her stomach and looks down, pulling out the weird thing, taking a few seconds to realise it's a snake. "aahhhh!" the drowsiness vanishes in a blink as she throws it away and clings onto her brother who is now laughing, being pulled down while aera hastily grabs his shirt, climbing on top of him to maintain as much distance as possible with the snake.