Chapter 36

He was breathing Heavily making me more concerned about his health. I don't know why but I...I just can't see him suffer. He has always affected me like anything, Since the day we met. After Prasant, It was all him. His opinion I have ever seeked for. People will say I am in Love but No..No..I know it's not Love. Walking towards the drawer beside our bed, I took out the Medicine Box in which, I have kept all types of emergency medicine. Yeah it was my idea to keep medicine like this. Tearing off the Strap, I held it infront of him with a glass of milk. He didn't even look at me. Oh Lord! It's pretty hard to make him do anything when he is anger. Today, the way he lost his temper and the way his legs are shaking, and was taking long breathes. I am worry about him. Sitting beside him, I kept my palm on his naked chest that's when he glanced at me.

Sa:- Sidharth Please yeh Tablet le lijiye!

Sidharth just nodded and took the Medicine along with the milk. Smiling slightly, I went towards the Washroom to get myself changed. After ten minutes I came back to see him gulping the milk like a Lion who is hungry for blood. A Sudden desire ran through my veins looking at his chin where milk was flowing in few droplets. His naked Chest were arousing me more. Slapping my head I looked other side. Shit! What was I even thinking diverting my mind from those unnecessary thoughts, I walked towards him and sitting beside him I asked him whether he was feeling better or not, on which he just hummed, While nodding my head i stood up and walked towards the mirror. I could feel his intense gaze over my bared legs but I didn't dare to look at him rather I chose to apply the moisturizer quietly on my legs when suddenly my phone beeped. Sidharth heard that sound and grabbed my phone from the side table. While, I was just looking at his expressions through the Mirror.

He just looked at it without any emotions and his this expression scares me to no end. In these couple of months, I have realised that this expression is nothing but a alarm of the beast waking up within him. I gulped the lump, when I saw him approaching me and hugged me keeping his chin over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, keeping my palm on his cheek the moment he was fondling my assets, Digging his face inside my neck. In no time, He picked me up and threw me on the bed and hovered me and devoured me till he satisfied his inner beast.

It has been a month since that incident, Gauri di didn't leave any opportunity to taunt me and hurt me. But To be honest, I have stop getting affected from her cause, I Know what kind of girl I am. My Family knows that. My Almighty knows that, So it's quite enough I guess.

In the Morning, My slumber broke with the beep sound of my phone. I slowly grabbed my phone not wanting the devil Singhania to wake. Opening my phone, I saw it was from a unknown number.

Unknown No.

I want to have a chat with you!

Sana

Sorry? Who is this!

Unknown No.

It's Prasant, Sana! I am begging you to give me a Closure!

Sana

Prasant don't contact me! I am asking you for your safety! I don't want my husband to kill you and Moreover, I am not allowed to leave this Mansion without My Husband.

Unknown No.

Sana! Please just for once! Please! I am swearing upon my mom that after today I wouldn't contact you like ever!

Sana.

Fine! Today my husband's gonna go to his Business Trip! I will be able to meet you! But...

Unknown No.

Thankyou so much Sana!

Suddenly I heard a sleepy groan and found him scooping me more into him. I smiled at him and snuggle into him. He is not that bad! And Obviously not a devil and Monster which I had a notion of few months back. Now, I do things for him happily, Like cooking for him and things like that. Actually The day When I saw that how he is protective and Caring about him where I literally saw a thin layer of water in his eyes. The day when I went unconscious falling from the stairs.

POV END

FLASHBACK

Sana was getting ready, as she was supposed to go out with Shivani and Sidharth for Meenakshi's Wedding shopping. She was very excited and happy that finally she will be out of this Mansion for maybe some hours. She was wearing her watch when suddenly Shivani called her, informing that it was getting late. She was wearing the earings and was thinking something. Admist these, not noticing that there was water on the Staircase and that's when she slipped and fell from the Staircase. The moment, her leg slipped she yelled gaining Sidharth and Shivani's Attention.

Sid:- SANNAAAAAA!!!!

He yelled and rushed to hold her but it was late, Blood were oozing out of her forehead. Shivani immediately called the doctor, While he was continuously calling her, Patting her cheeks. Tears were forming in eyes not finding her responding to his constant callings. he just placed her head on his lap when the doctor was checking her up.  It was after ten minutes, when the doctor looked at his red eyes

Doc:- Don't Worry! Mr. Singhania! She is absolutely fine! and Thankfully, She didn't got any interior wounds and yeah! she will gain her consciousness within a hour. 

Sid:- Any medicines? 

Doc:- Yeah here you go! 

Sidharth nodded his head and asked Marco to arrange All these medicines in his room. While he just carried her to his room. Lying her down, on the bed he sat beside her caressing her hairs. After an hour, when she got her consciousness back, she saw him sleeping in an uncomfortable position holding her hand and tears were still flowing from his eyes. That moment she realised that he does care about her. It's just he doesn't express it. she smiled weakly and pecked his hand and that was the day she stopped naming him as a Cruel Monster. 

FLASHBACK END

She was cooking for her husband. When she noticed that Gauri was standing in the hall with her luggages, she was sobbing like anything. She  quickly turned off the Oven and wiped her hands with a handkerchief, proceeding towards them. Meenakshi was standing there, consoling her.

Sa:- Di! What happened?

Meena:- Actually Gauri's Mother in law passed away! So she need to go!

Sa:- Oh! Wait Am calling the Driver!

Meena:- Nahi... Nahi Bhabhi! I have informed him! He will be here in no time!

While in the Room, Sidharth was getting ready, He was fixing his tie when suddenly her phone rang up. Hearing the constant ring, He thought to pick it up. Seeing the unknown number, He frowned and picked up. The moment he placed the phone over his ears, recieving the Call. He fisted his palm and his veins started Popping out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️