chapter 11 ( USJ#2)

izuku pov

after aizawa sensei asked us to go and change i decided to wear my hero custom because i wanted to see if it is good or not anyways i changed and went out out and surprise surprise i am first from class 😒. after me and aizawa sensei waited for the class to come and they finally did " your late "-aizawa " sorry sensei 😓'' whatever get in the bus he said as he went in and sat , lida told us to sit in alphabetical order or whatever but me and the rest of the class didn't listen to him. i went and sat in the far corner beside the window and todoroki sat next to me not like he wanted to their where no other empty seats beside anyone that isn't loud and annoying so imma let him pass for this ,2 minutes later i got sleepy and slept 

todoroki pov

i couldn't find a seat next to someone that isn't annoying and loud but then i found that Uchiha had an empty seat next to him I'm sure he understands , i sat there and after 2 minutes he already slept so i decided to sleep as-well so I slept .

3rd person pov  

the bus finally took off and lida made sure everyone is there " jirou and koda" " hai" "h-hai" " okay great now Uchiha and todoroki " ...ಠ_ಠ " uh-todoroki and Uchiha " they all then looked at their direction only to see them sleeping ALREADY. (T_T)" they are already sleep " " that's todoroki and Uchiha for you"(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

when they finally arrived they all looked at todoroki and Uchiha who where peacefully sleeping " so who gonna wake them up " " not me " "ya no " they all started looking at bakugou " WHY ARE YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT ME " " come on bakubro you are the only one who can do it besides don't you hate Uchiha " " HA , WHO TOLD YOU THAT"  

flashback ( more like story time )

the truth is that bakugou has been regretting his actions toward izuku but the thing is he just thought that izuku would die if he wanted to be a hero without a quirk , but after izuku disappeared he thought nothing of it until he started to realize he has been calmer and after thinking to himself it took him about a week he came to realize that he actually only wanted good for his friend and that it was his fault . after that bakugou stopped talking allot and could sleep due to nightmares of him bulling him , he couldn't handle the fact that for such a stupid reason he bullied his childhood best friend , after he finished middle school he started training promising himself that he would be a hero for izuku alive or not he would do it . bakugou started training really hard but his regret for what he has done has gone so bad to that he starved himself knowing that he could feel at least a little bit of the pain he caused to izuku , but thankfully his mother (mitsuki bakugou) noticed how he has gone really really thin and hasn't been eating at all and would spend most of his time everyday outside and come back exhausted but would just go to his room directly , mitsuki actually noticed his changes since middle school but never that bad ( she knew about izuku and his family disappearance but although super worried she didn't know about inkos death since hisashi always said she was either asleep or busy or any excuse really all because he didn't want anyone to know of her death who knows why anyways she eventually gave up but she started to get super worried when she heard that the midoryas disappeared so after a while she got over it thinking they went to another country ) she started getting worried because once she accidently walked on him changing his clothe and he looked SUPER thin like he lost 20 kg but only a month and a half has passed so she decided to confront him and when she did he kept on saying he was fine and that there was nothing , but after she had enough of his lies she burst " katsuki bakugou i am not stupid you better tell me what's wrong or i am forcing you to therapy for 6 hours , grounding you for 2 years and taking away all your electronics , i just don't get it since when have you become like this ............wait........ since......" mitsuki had a shocked expression on her while bakugou knew that she figured out " what's wrong honey" asked  confused masura . and so they found out about the secret their son has kept , and although horrified and disappointed they saw how much guilt he felt they decided to help him and by time he became what he is at this time .