chapter 12 (aftermath)

hello ....

I tried .

------------------------------------------

Kirishma pov { didn't see it coming right]

"what's wrong with Uchiha bro , and what was all that about in the USJ" said kaminari . all the class has been worried about Uchiha bro since the usj and today he came to to school but instead of his white t shirt he wore a black hoodie and had extra large eyebags , he looked miserable. " your right bro , and during training he was super creepy " " ya dude he kept on punching that punching bag till his knuckles started bleeding and HE KEPT ON GOING " " mhm he even had to be restrained so he would stop " " creepy " . everyone kept on talking about him and I jumped in the conversation " there is definitely something wrong with him " ya dude .

aizawa pov

I walked into class only to find them talking about Uchiha , I mean it is normal you know after how he has been acting but still its annoying . " everyone sit down and shut up " they all obeyed quickly and sat down " okay , where is Uchiha " just as I said that Uchiha walked in normally and sat on his desk and said " sorry I'm late but they had to bandage my arm and lecture me because of what I did during training " he sounded annoyed while saying that which was only natural since he was lectured by recovery girl , must have been annoying "your fight is not over yet " all the class fell into intense silence 'hehe just as I wanted ' "the sports festival is coming up in 3 weeks " " this week you will be studying most of the time while the next two weeks you will not come to school but at home training for the sports festival , the festival would be on air so all the world could be watching that means you get a chance to get picked by a pro hero to join their internships " the class started roaring in excitement 'yayyyyy the sports festival ' ' ahhhhhh its gonna be soo much fun ' 'I cant wait ' " shut up , your all so annoying " " sensei " lida said as he stood up " isn't it a little too early for a sports festival , I mean we just got attacked by villain's !" ' ugh this kid is annoying' " yes I know lida please sit " " yes , sorry sensei " " so as I said yes I know that its too early , I was one of the teachers that objected it but nezu insisted on it so that people know that UA isn't gonna cancel the sports festival just because of some villain's attack , this is also so that the villain's know that they wont bring us down like that " " Hai , I understand sensei " " okay " just then the bell rang indicating lunch time and I was already gone to sleep in the teachers lounge .

Todoroki pov

I went to the roof but Uchiha wasn't there ' weird' I decided to mind my business and eat my food , today the old man was at home and he woke went straight to me and told me " ShOoOtToO HaVe yOu BeEn GeTtInG sTrOnGeR" and because of this i didn't feel like eating , i mean who would after waking up to this . of course sister forced me to take this sushi roll with me .

 of course sister forced me to take this sushi roll with me