-twenty-nine

the more odessa and i talked, the closer we got. as it was day 16 of filming, we saw each other quite a bit. i'll admit, having to constantly interact with rosie and olivia was quite awkward but you can't have everything in life. currently julia and i were getting our hair and makeup done. while we did so our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"come in." julia responds. opening the door, a sunflower blonde hair woman enters. "olivia..." julia breathes under her breath. turning around i see the girl, staring at me with a guilty look.

"julia can you give us a minute?" olivia ask lowly. "and...um...you guys too..." she signals to the stylist. everybody leaves the room, resulting in olivia and i being the only ones here. spinning my chair around, i looked at her.

"what do you want?" i ask, my patience already running low.

"to talk. im just gonna be straight-forward. i know that you're replacing me with odessa. i've seen every little thing that you two do. i don't know why you're making me out to be the villain but i don't want that on my conciseness. you have no reason to be mad at me so would you just drop the act already?" olivia rants on and on. my mouth (mentally) hangs open. does she really think that she's innocent? that she's the victim? no way...

i take a moment to decide my next move. stay silent, it'll piss her off.

"talk!" olivia exclaims. i stare her dead in the eyes, not saying a word. angrily, she storms out, leading to julia and odessa coming in. along with the stylist. immediately, im hit with questions from julia. my eyes wander to odessa as she sits down on the couch.

"what happened?" julia's voice snapped me back into reality. i stayed silent, not planning on saying anything. if she thinks that she's in the clear then she has another thing coming her way.

"y'know, i think that it's funny how my career is crumbling because of rosie and her antics. this girl is a walking red flag and apparently nobody cares." i finally speak. julia pauses her rant and looks at me.

"what exactly did she say?" julia ask me slowly.

"she said, and i quote, 'i know that you're replacing me with odessa. i've seen every little thing that you two do. i don't know why you're making me out to be the villain but i don't want that on my conciseness. you have no reason to be mad at me so would you just drop the act already?" i mock olivia's tone and everything.

"bullshi-"

"y/n can i talk to you. outside?" odessa interrupts her. i nod, standing up and following her. "listen," odessa starts. "it seems like you have a ton going on and my name is being called, its not something i enjoy to hear. especially if i don't know why. so please, enlighten me on what the hell is happening. i care for you and i don't wanna hurt you but this cant keep happening if i don't know the truth."

"odessa i-"

to be continued...