30) lunch with Sky

It's been a couple months since Constance moved in with me and Liv and since I broke up with Logan.

So far everything was good Constance was doing good in school she talks to her parents every night. Aiden is settling in and even got himself a job.

Liv is back in teaching, and she couldn't be happier. Me I'm still figuring that out but right now I am where I want to be.

I'm even considering, to go back to dancing maybe even go back to the contests like how I used to with dad.

Nico POV
It's been a few months since Skylar, and I last spoke. She wanted some time to herself, and I get that, and we tried to do our weekly lunch but ever since the kiss it was awkward.

So, we just never stuck by it and focused on ourselves for a while.

I'm one of the best students in my dance class almost nearly as good as Logan but still not quite there yet.

But I still can't get Sky out of my head even if she's taking a break, I didn't want to admit it but ever since we first hooked up, I have had feelings for her.

I tried to deny it because we barely know each other, and she had a boyfriend at the time, but it was no use. I just am not sure I'm ready for a relationship since Nadia. 

Then I heard a knock on the door and when I answered it Sky was there. "Sky what are you doing here" I asked her.

"I was wondering if your free for lunch I need a friend Liv is busy teaching,

Constance is at school, and my brothers are at work" she asked me.

"What about Logan" I asked back. "He's on a date" she replied back. "Okay sure lunch sounds good we can take my car" I told her, and she nodded.

I got my stuff together locked my door and we headed out.