90) The End

It's been 5 years since Logan, and I got married everything was going great I was following my dreams following in my dad's footsteps like I always wanted I was the judge of his old dancing show watching everyone work hard for their dreams like I once did.

Reign was now five years old, and I was currently 6 weeks pregnant with our second baby.

Constance was currently dating someone she met from school Aiden was following his dreams working as a doctor to help people like him and Liv and Mason were engaged living in their own place.

Reign and I moved in with Logan as soon as I got engaged to him.

Everything was great I don't know much about Nico we haven't spoken much over the years.

I do know one thing that will never change my love for Nico. Because of him I'm followed my dreams and got everything I ever wanted I only hope he's doing the same.

Then suddenly I saw Nico as I walked up to him. "Nico" I said, and he turned to me. "Sky is that you" he asked me.

"Yeah, it's me how you been" I asked him. "I'm great I been competing " he told me. "What that's great" I told him smiling.

"What about you" he said smiling at me. "I'm a judge on my dad's old show" I told him. "I know I watch it every day your great your dad would be so proud of you" he told me and smiled.

"Thanks" I told him. "Anytime so how are you and Logan" he asked me. "We're good stronger than ever I'm actually pregnant with our second child" I told him.

"That's great I'm happy for you" he told me. "What about you" I asked him. "Marie and I been on a few dates" he admitted.

"What really that's great I'm happy for you" I told him. "Thanks, means a lot coming from you" he told me and i smiled.

"Well, I should really get going its Logan and my anniversary" I told him.

"Yeah of course see you around" he asked me. "Yeah, see you around" I told him looking back for a second seeing Nico stopped.

We smiled at each other for a minute before we looked away going our separate ways.