Cold

I'm also relocating this story :]

_________________________________________

Emi ran to the porch on her house fumbling for her Keys, Aziawa followed suit and pushed himself against the wall avoiding the rain to the best of his abilities just as a crack of thunder blew through the dark sky. of course there had to be a huge Thunderstorm on their patrol,  because someone had to do it, thankfully their patrol had just endned. Much to Aizawas displeasure all the train stations were shut down because of the storm. so Aziawa followed Emi to her place.

They were both properly soaking wet and shivering, cloths sticking and pulling at their skin. Their hair framing their faces and sticking to their cheeks.

"I don't think your gonna like this Eraser" emi said turning to him slowly, she had stopped looking for her keys,
He raise a brow at her,
"Don't tell me"
She nodded "I left my keys Inside" He sighed, sliding down the wall to the wooden floor of the porch, which now he could see was letting in very little rain. Joke sighed joining him on the floor.

"My roommate would've been back from their meeting by now, but thanks to this storm, it might be a while." She looked at her shivering hands and suddenly lit up, she stood, walking quickly to the otherside of the porch finding a trunk and opening it,
"Whats that?" Aizawa asked ripping his gaze away from the down pour.

"These..." emi started by pulling something out of the old looking chest,
"Are cloths and candles and stuff I was going to donate, but I just so happened to be getting rid of this blanket" she said smiling at him holding up the gray blanket, which looked relatively new aside from the fact that their were bleach marks and small holes in the bottom right corner, she walked back over, she sat next to him once again and threw a side to him, he had to admit he was cold.

He hesitated for only a second be for wrapping it around his shoulder, it was a fairly large blanket, but they would still have to get closer to have it keep them warm,
He sighed and pushed himself closer to the smile hero.

"I had hoped we would do this on a date, but I gueeeeesssss this could work for now" she said with fake annoyance,

"Keep dreaming" he muttered

"Waaaaiiiit a minute, you don't like to lead people on Eraser, I know that much about you, and you wouldn't tell someone to keep dreaming unless it was a possibility!" She poked his shoulder as she said it, with a triumph look on her face as if she had just finished a hard puzzle.

But honestly he didn't say that on purpose, and she was right, thats exactly what he would do, had he just subconsciously just admitted that them dating was a possibility? Well yes he did find her annoyingness amusing at some Times, and he wouldn't deny that she was pretty But he definitely didn't like her that way, right? He thought about it for a moment, God damnit he really did fall for this god awful woman, he was trying to figure out where he had gone wrong, when her voice broke into his thoughts.

''Your not denying it Eraserrrr" she teased
He finally decided to play along, he knew she would only continue her teasing, but hopefully he could get answer whether it was a joke or not, maybe he could surprise her, and possibly vent out some flirting while he was at it, if she said that she was joking and didn't actually like him he then he could always say he was just joking too.

''Are you cold?" He asked starring straight into her eyes, she put her hands in front of her, they were shaking intensly, he had to bite back a smile, perfect.

He reached out grabbing her hands in a way he had never done before,
"Wow you are cold" he said ignoring the blush that rose to her face but fled away quickly after. "Here" he wrapped his arms around her, and balanced his head on her shoulder, "better?" He said biting back a laugh at her speechlessness.

He could feel Emi's shaky breaths and the way she was shivering, he drew in his own shaky breath after she didn't speak for awhile "Aren't couples supposed to talk their feelings out?" He asked, She scoffed at that, her hands slowly fell to the small of his back, leaning against him, seeming to be broken from her trance.

"It is actually better" she murmured, sounding honest for once, but could he really believe it? After all her different ways of teasing why isn't this another?

"How long do plan to keep this bit up joke?" He whispered, they were close enough that not even the rain could stop his words from reaching her, she shuddered. "What do you mean?"

"Or should I ask," he tilted his head so that his lips grased her ear and she could feel his breath,
"Is it even a bit?" She was silent, he could feel her breath hitch, and he could feel her tense. He let out a faint laugh "Mrs.Joke, The smile hero, Hero of laughs, Scilent, speechless even, for the first time in years," he murmured against her neck, the only sign that she knew what was happening was the way she grasped the back of his hero costume.

"Do you want it to be a joke Eraser?" She finally spoke up.

"Thats not my question to answer," his words were like a cold breeze sending chills up her spine.

"Actually, it is" her voice quivered
He pulled back from her so their eyes would meet, he already missed the absence of warmth,

"What do you want the answer to be?"
He tilted his head, they both started leaning towards each other. Slowly enough that neither noticed, or if they did, didn't say anything.

"I think we both know what I want it to be" she said, their lips grazing each other soft as a feather.

"I thought you were just joking" their breaths mingled together, Emi smelled like laundry detergent that you forgot how much you liked untill you find it again.

"I was, at first" that was her only response before they pushed their lips together, her lips were soft and he never wanted to leave the moment he sat in now, her hands had climbed up his back around his neck, wrapping her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer.
His nerves were on fire wherever she touched, and one thing was for sure.

They definitely weren't cold anymore.

// I hope you enjoyed if you have any tips on writing better just put them in the comments!//