40- Back pocket

40 chapters omg

"This is torture," George stated bluntly as they heard another one of Karl's moans from the other room.

"Payback for making them hear you when we were in Miami."

George gasped. "Shut the fuck up." He hit him with the back of his hand lightly. Dream laughed.

The two were lying on Dream's bed, staring at the ceiling. They had just got back from the mall so they were very tired, but the idea of leaving again got more and more pleasant as Karl's moans got loader.

"Say something to distract us from the noises."

Dream thought for a moment before looking over at him. "You look very pretty today?"

The brunette scoffed at Dream's failed attempt at being smooth.

Suddenly something caught his eye. Something on one of Dream's shelves.

He got up and walked over to it, trying to tell if it was what he thought it was.

Dream just watched in confusion as George slowly made his way to the shelf before picking something up.

"What?"

George didn't answer, instead turning around and slowly looking up at him with a loving smile.

"What?" He asked again.

"You actually did it." George whispered.

Dream gave him a confused look, getting up to look at what George was holding. When he saw it he immediately understood.

"Of course I did. I said I would, didn't I?"

In George's hands was a simple framed picture. It was blurry and dark, but you could just about make out a figure with brown hair and a blue sweater on. George. His face was full of excitement and it was clear he had just been running.

It was from the time they went to the beach in the night, after they attempted to watch the entire Harry Potter series. Dream chuckled at the memory.

Flashback. You can skip it if you want.

 As soon as the car stopped moving, George jumped out and ran towards the sea as if he had never seen the ocean before. The blonde laughed at the childish behaviour. He loved this side of George. He loved it maybe too much.

Walking slowly toward the sea, Dream wanted to savour the moment, taking out his phone to get a picture of George and the scenery. His phone was on flash so that the photo wouldn't just be darkness but this made George notice.

"Are you taking a picture of me?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Let me see it" George replied without answering the question.

"No you'll just delete it!"

"No I wont... I just want to see it" George replied with a smile, edging closer to Dream. He was in fact intending to delete it and Dream could tell. Fuck, he can read me like a book.

"You will delete it, I can see you moving closer to me! You're not fooling anybody, Gogy!"

"What did you call me?" George laughed at the name and his cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"Gogy." He repeated before looking down at his phone to look at the picture of George. He made sure to keep the phone close to his chest so that he couldn't see it "Aw you look cute in this Gogy!"