Chapter 1 -in the beginning-

The story starts in the second grade, outer banks elementary, 1:15pm.

"i will come around and pass each one of you a clock, once i set it on your desk do not touch it!" the teacher remarked.

but lime had tuned out of class, instead dreaming about what it would be like to be one of the girls on her tv.

"pssst! lime!" kiara whisper yelled, tapping lime on the shoulder with a small folded piece of paper. taking the note, lime unfolded it, reading the contents. 

"it's from rafe

"it's from rafe." kiara added.

folding the note over, like wrote: '20$ and i will' before folding it back and handing it to kiara. rafe let out a quiet squeal as he received the note.

"rafe, lime, are we passing notes?" the teacher asked

"he passed me the note!" lime yelled

"she passed me the note back!" rafe added

"both of you, cleaning lunch tables today after school. the teacher commanded.

"great going rafe!" lime yelled, before sitting down in her chair.

                                         ***

lime grabbed a warm towel and walked towards a table. she sat down on a lunch chair next to rafe.

"why would you make me clean tables?" lime asked.

"i just wanted you to be my girlfriend." rafe replied, giving her a shrug.

"well if you give me the 20$ you can be my boyfriend, AND give me a kiss." lime replied.

"really?" rafe shrieked.

"no!" lime replied, sticking out her tounge. "come on. let's go clean before the meanie teacher comes back."

rafe nodded as they both got up and walked towards diffrent tables.

                                       ***

and from then on, they had been by each other. never left the others side. being neighbors with the cameron's made things even easier to be rafes best friend. lime had owned a key she stole to the cameron's house, and rafe always kept limes house key with him, just in case she needed it. they were the closest they could be. they did everything with each other, from having their first drink together, to being each others first hookup. but no matter the circumstances, nothing could split the two.

a.n
first chapter, consider it done. sorry it was so short and lowkey bad, idk how kids in second grade act so i tried my best.😭😭