Day 1

My name is badelle but everyone in the hood call me booty munch, see they all call me that because my boyfriend Tyree, who a thug he got a booty I couldn't resist, and his booty hole is delicious, I love licking that up. Now this started when we first started fuckin', lemme tell you the story. One day Tyree and I went to go watch something at the movies, since we all broke it's hard to see movies an all that, so we watched one of them new superhero movies, and he started getting handy, I didn't mind because I know Tyree was packin', and I wanted to get fucked anyway so one thing escalated to another and I gave him head at his house, right after that he said, "Lemme eat that pussy..", and while I was giving him head, I grabbed onto his left and right booty cheeks, and I felt them wobble like jello. He looks down at me as I'd start to turn him. "Nah, imma eat yo bussy."  I said as I pulled his pants down, and saw that chocolate cake, this was the best booty I have ever seen and I used to hang with strippers alot, somehow he got the fattest ass in the hood, the cheesy smell and sweaty booty hole between those two sandwiched cheeks turned me on as I would start to bite his booty cheeks, while I jiggled them with the other hand, I'd get wet af seeing them jiggle like jello, that was mad satisfying. Afterward, I would leave my lipstick on his booty cheek, afterward spreading his cheeks open to see the most beautiful sight I seen in my life. It was a dark brown, sweaty, hairy, and a cheesy smell that resonated inside my nostrils, it stunk ain't gonna lie, but it stunk so bad it turned me on, as I then would hack up any mucus, and would begin to give him the rim job of his life, I swirled my tongue around his booty, sucked on his booty hole, stuck my tongue inside and swirled around, as the cheesy and nasty smell fills my nostrils I cum as I continue to lick his fat booty hole, nearly the entire night I did this to his stinky sweaty butt. He came multiple times as I slapped his booty and told him. "Make that rank, because I want more than one night of eating yo' bussy." Then, I fell to sleep.