Day 20 (Part 2)

Now, the Spanish guy came over, bein' caked up as well, but I wasn't impressed about no booty at this point, un till he pulled his pants down, revealing dark spots around his booty crack, and his fat ass that nearly reached my face, it was mad rank also, his ass sweat would drip down his crack onto the floor, his underwear bein wet, as he said "I work 9-5 on construction, it was hot out, so sorry if the booty mad nasty." I shook my head and said, "I like that rank." As I pucker my lips, kissing his right booty cheek, and smacking it afterwards, as it would jiggle so much, it wobbled up and down and did a spin before it stopped jiggiling, as the fat in the cheeks would ripple from the slap. I look at my hand, as it was already just drenched from sweat just from slapping his ass cheek, I grasp his butt cheeks, my fingers sinking deep inside of them till all you saw was my hand, as I open his booty wide, I'd see a dark as hell brown booty hole, with hair all over, and I mean this shit was mad hairy, as sweat would drip from it like a faucet almost, The nasty smell fills my nose, it wasn't even butt cheese, it was just the sweat that gave me this smell that satisfied my nose so much, I'd moisten my tongue with more saliva, getting as much as I can, as I'd deep dive in his booty, going straight to his hole, licking it so fast, tasting his sweaty booty cheese, the most amazing experience of my life, biting on his pubes and sucking on his booty hole, giving me that nasty cheesy flavor that resognated on my tongue, and pushing my lubed up tongue up his tight booty hole, licking it from top to bottom from the inside, of his moist and wet booty hole, so fleshy and flavorful, as I'd go hella deep at one point, and started kissing his hole, he didn't even feel anything. I started to feel my face get more and more sticky and sweaty as I ate his bootyhole out, I did this for hours now, going back and forth with each guy eating their rank bootyhole out, my face becoming mad stinky afterwards, when I came home to my parents, they told me a smelt like ass, but, I ignored them and walked into the shower to wash off, that cheesy bootyhole taste still resognating on my tongue, and my lipstick turning brown.