Day 20

Its been about a few months since I started eating my boyfriend's booty hole out like a damn monster, I even would be eating that shit when his friends came over, but lemme tell you about last night. There was a huge ass party, and I was with tyree bringing the house up, and then I saw the two, a Spanish and Mexican guy, both with had fat asses, and I nearly crushed my glass, so, bae asked what's wrong, and I said "Do you know them two?", He told me "Yea baby they my homies, we go wayy back." I then ask, "Could we do a foursome.", He looks at me as he knows what I'm gonna do, "Aight, sure, but they booty might suffocate you." I didn't care at all, and soon we were upstairs and I was eating my bae booty out, it was extra sweaty and stinky, and I loved it. I pull my head out, sweat all over it, and I ask, "Who next?" The Mexican guy walked up, his booty was so fucking fat, it had dimples, and it was all sweaty, hot, and steamy. I could smell that foul booty cheese odor just from looking at it, my heart pumped like a drum Nas he pulls his pants down, revealing the fattest ass in the world, with a crack I didn't see end. I immediately dug my head up his fat cheeks, jiggling them while I pushed my head up to his hole, the sweat turning into about the size of a fountain, I reach his booty hole, and what I saw was two flies running out, a slimy, sticky, sweaty, moist, and hot hole, that booty cheese smell grew even larger, as I would spit mucus at his booty hole now, and started giving him a rimjob, swirling my tongue around and around over and over untill I got to the hole part. I stuck my tongue in his booty hole, and swirled the inside, going deeper untill he said it hurt, but I couldn't help, I would go so deep that my lips would be kissing his hole, as I swirl my tongue around his moist and stinky hole, I kissed his booty hole constantly with my golden lipstick, I pull out, my face drenched in stinky sticky butthole sweat, I write on his buttcheek "I'll be back for more." I take a deep breath and would taste that cheesy flavor from their booty hole as my eyes would light up at the Spanish boy, "You next, mamas hungry fo' more bussy." (To be continued)