Chapter 5

I will summarize what happened these past few days. Izu suffered at my hands to rest.

I got scolded by teachers and my friends for what I did at the U.S.J. I know they did that because they were worried.

All Might improved with my treatment, I became an assistant in the English class because of my English level.

Izuku is already without any broken bones. One thing that made me a little uneasy was that they decided to continue with the school's sports festival.

I don't think they should do this now, with all the movement of the LOV, but I can't do anything. Mom said she wasn't going because she couldn't stand to see us fighting. We understand.

We are all in the middle of the arena in rows of our respective classes. I had to give a speech because I'm the first place in the admission exam and the first in the first-year classes.

After that we went to the place where we would start an obstacle race. I'm going to get it finished up. I'm just going to create a portal.

I have greatly improved my control over them. They start and within seconds I am at the finish line. The arena.

Pesident Mic: W-We already have the winner! She is the number one student in the 1st year of the 1-A class! Midoriya Keiko!

The audience starts to applaud and scream.

President Mic: What are you teaching these kids?!

Aizawa: It's her quirk I can't do anything.

I sit next to Midnight and we start talking. In a few minutes the rest of the competitors starts arriving.

In second was Izuku, then Bakugo and Todoroki. I went to see how they were doing.

Me: Are you guys okay? Bakugo: When did you get here nerd?!

Me: When they started. I did some tricks there.

Izuku: You used that didn't you?

Me: Yes

Izuku: That doesn't count.

Me: There is no rule that prohibits it.

Izuku: Boring

He gets up

Izuku: Congratulations.

He says hugging me

Me: For you too, I wanted to see Mom now.

Izuku: Yes.

Midnight: Now that everyone has arrived I will explain the second stage! It will be a cavalry! Groups of four will try to steal points from other teams! Points will vary from your position in stage 1! First place is worth ten million points!

I almost fell on my back on the floor. This is very dirty! Nobody will want to be part of my group.

Midnight: Let's add up the value of everyone on the team and give you a bandanna with the value of the group. Now! Start to join!

I will just stand by and if by some miracle someone wants to join me I accept. I stood there waiting for someone to call me.

Midnight: Let's start at...

Me: Midnight! I don't have a team!

Everyone was silent. No one was left. All teams were complete.

Midnight: That never happened...give me a minute to decide what we're going to do.

She left the stage where she was. Izuku comes to me.

Izuku: No one wanted you in?

Me: Don't mock me, otherwise I'll take your bandanna.

Izuku: Gosh.

We were talking while we waited for the decision.

A few minutes later she came back.

Midnight: As there are no more students and you have already proved to be very capable, you will do this test alone, without a team.

All: NANI?!?!

Me: Okay, come on.

They were baffled by how easily I accepted it.

Midnight: 1, 2, 3, Go!

7 teams came at me? I didn't even use my quirk, I just used the martial arts I know.

I left half unconscious and took everyone's bandanna.

Midnight: Amazing! She defeated 7 teams alone! And didn't even use her quirk!

There was a bunch of people that came at me. I just pushed them away, didn't even get the bandanna. I have more than enough.

I was watching the fights of the other teams. The end of the match was soon announced.

Midnight: This is the final ranking!

The first 4 teams will move to the 3rd stage! In fourth place  Midoriya Izuku's team! In third, Katsuki Bakugo's team! Second in the Shouto Todoroki team! And in first place the student Midoriya Keiko who participated alone!

The audience started to applaud.

A 30-minute break was announced. I'm worried about the next phase. I don't want to fight Izuku.

During that break. I hung around with the girls for a while until we found Kiminari and Mineta. They said the girls had to dress up as cheerleaders just like the robots in the stadium.

Me: Is that so?

Mineta: It is!

Momo: I'll do the clothes.

Me: Wait Momo, tell me something. Why are you sweating, your heart rate increased and there is inconsistency in your voices?

Kiminari: What are you talking about?

Me: These are all lying signs. You are fooling us to see us in that outfit.

Mineta: It's not that...

Me: I advise you guys, leave before I hit you. Or rather us.

They ran away.

Mina: How did you know that?

Me: I know body language.

They don't know how to hide it.

Toru: Amazing Keiko-chan!