Chapter 20

I got up and went to him.

Me: Sensei you know what you asked me to do? I need to go to the lab. Now.

He was lost, but he understood.

Aizawa: I'll get the keys.

I took a blood sample, left the room and went outside the dorm. He soon arrived.

Aizawa: Let's go.

We walked, fast almost running to the school laboratory. I went in and already got the materials. I went into the computer, set up the machine and put Eri-chan's blood on it.

The computer printed out her DNA order.

Me: Do you have a knife or blade?

Aizawa: What? What for?

Me: Do you have it or not?

Aizawa: No.

Me: Where, where...?

I said opening the drawers. I found a little knife. Almost no blades, but it will do. I take it and cut my hand

Aizawa: What are you doing?!

Me: It's part of the test.

I drop my blood into a test tube, and put it in the machine. After some time my DNA was printed too.

I took my paper and Eri's. Now I'm almost right. I dropped the papers and started typing very fast on the computer. This process takes longer than the other. So I took the opportunity to cure my hand, clean up the laboratory where I had messed up and drink some water

Aizawa: It's over.

I went to see and I almost had a heart attack. Now it's final.

Me: Sensei, I need to see Eri asap tomorrow.

Aizawa: Did you discover something?

Me: Yes, something big, but I'm only going to talk in her presence.

I closed everything on the computer, took the papers and samples of my blood and hers. Our blood cannot be dropped anywhere. Especially hers.

I will burn them. We left the laboratory. Sensei keeps glaring at me.

Me: Are you hungry? To have that face.

He did not answer. We arrived at our dorm. Shouto and Izuku came to ask me what had happened, I just replied that I had a job with sensei.

The next day in the middle of Mic sensei's English class, Aizawa, Eri and Mirio appeared at the door.

Aizawa: Excuse me Mic, I need Keiko to come with me.

Me: Can Izuku come along?

Aizawa: That depends on you.

Me: Mic sensei?

Mic: Go ahead.

We left the room.

Izuku: What did you think of UA Eri?

Eri: It's big and there's a lot of people

Mirio: It's true!

Aizawa: Come in

He said opening a room door.

Aizawa: Please Keiko.

I go to Eri and sit beside her.

Me: Eri, when we first met you said I looked like someone you know. Who would it be?

Eri: My...mother

The boys were surprised. I already started to cry.

Eri: Sorry if I said something wrong. Do not Cry

She is really worried about me.

Me: Eri I have news for you it's something good.

Eri: What?! She said excitedly.

Me: Last night I found out something about you, I think you'll be happy to know you have a family.

Eri: A family?

Me: Eri, I'm your Sister.

I said smiling. They were all in disbelief.

Me: Your DNA and mine match and you said I look like your mother, so it was just connecting the dots.

Aizawa: Are you sure?

Me: Since when do I make mistakes in analyzing data?

Eri: Does that mean you and Mr Deku are my family?

Me: That's right Eri. How about a hug?

She jumped into my arms. Happy, smiling. Mirio and Izu started to cry, I don't think they ever saw her smile. Her Quirk activated.

I hid her horn, wanted to test something. After almost 30 seconds I had no effect. As I studied her blood, I canceled her quirk.

Me: And I just found out one more thing.

They looked at me in surprise. I pushed Eri away a little, stoppingthe hug.

Me: Your quirk doesn't work on me. It was activated the moment you hugged me and we were in direct contact, even so I had no effect. And besides I can disable it.

Izuku: That doesn't make sense.

Me: It actually makes a lot of sense, but it's going to take a lot of work to explain.

Aizawa: I need to talk to Nezu.

Me: Sensei, I want to know everything you do with her, and you'll need to let me know before doing anything else. As I am her sister, and I am her only family, I am responsible for her. Not to mention that I'm almost 18 years old.

Aizawa: Let's talk about it

Me: There's nothing to talk about. Hey Eri how about you have dinner with Deku and our friends today?

Eri: Can Mirio san go?

Me: If he's free, he can!

Mirio: I'll be there.

Me: So see you later.

I give her a little kiss on the forehead. And I leave the room with Izuku. You can't imagine how great the urge to cry is.

I swallowed the tears and went back to class. In between classes. I told everyone.

Me: Guys!

everyone looked at me

Me: Thanks for the attention. Today we're having a visit for dinner.

Iida: Who?
Me: Eri-chan is having dinner with us and Mirio from the Big Three.

Uraraka: Eri-chan!

Sato: What's the menu?

Me: Yes, we have to see this.

Izuku: She says she likes love apple!

Sado: I'll do a bunch!

Looks like they got excited. Aizawa sensei got in the room to end the mood.