Hogwarts 😌👍

Ginny's pov

I was on the train trying to find a carig whith my friends once we finally found an empty one. We were chatting and I couldn't stop thinking about what Hallow said at hogsmed maby my outfit was ugly well I serteny look ugly in this uniform rich and pretty kids look nice in it cause it's like stuff they usually wear but not poor ones like me .

Hallow had really started to get to me .

Oh and speak off the devil hear comes the Wicked witch of the west .

Hallow's pov

I saw Ginny and her friends in the cart so I couldn't help myself I opened it to say a little word .

Ugh Ginny looked ugly in taht uniform a wased off good fabric .

"Ew Ginny u look ugly in taht it's hurting my head" I announced

"Why don't u u u u justtt just LEAVE" shouted Neville cowering back into his seat

"Ye u r right I don't whant to catch the weirdo desis cya blood traitor, Lonny and longass " and with that I left

(Time skip to the next day when they r at Hogwarts just before breakfast )

I was lieing in my bed talking to Ava a girl in my dorm about this supper hot guy in r year he was called Matteo he was Tom riddle younger brother and he was crazy hot I had meat him before once at a Death eaterw meeting .

Any way it was time for breakfast so I headed to the great hall .I was entering the common room when I saw Matteo on the sofa .

"Hi your hallow right " he said smiling

"Ye a I'm and u r Matteo ?"

"Ye I saw u at hogsmed whta u did to Ginny was so funny " he Said
"So thank u well I'm going to go to breakfast u coming"
"Ye sure "he said and got up

As we were walking down the corridor chatting I realised we have a lot in common  but then I saw Fred and George Weasley great just great.

"Aw look george it's the little bully " Fred said

"Aw yes it is the one who thinks Ginny is ugly" George said

"Tahts cause she is" Matteo piped in

"What did u just say about my sister " the twin's said in unison .

Fred whent to through a punch but proffer flitwick caught him and gave him detection and told us all to get to the great hall .

I started eating my breakfast when Harry and this gang sat behind me I rolled my eyes and carried on listing to Jenny but then I overheard something
"Hallow should not be eating she is over weight I kinda fell bad for her " Ron said and all his friends started to laugh.

Draco and blazi over heard and were very mad the turned around and Draco Said
"If hallow is fat then what r u cause u r 10x fatter then she is " and blasi stood up to punch him and pansy said "sit down he isn't worth it u will just earn yourself a detection" he sat down and we all started to chat .

A while later Ginny came rushing in I stuck my foot out and tripped her up making her fall flat on teh fave infornt off everyone  making them all laugh she quickly got up wipeing her tears and and sat down next to  a random griffendore
"Ew I'm not sitting next to u , you r ugly and embarrassing" the girl Said moving seat's.

Ron turned around and with no emotion siad "not cool miss perfect" putting enthusiasm on the miss perfect.

"No it wasn't cool it was hilarious" i said

"Ugh" Ron replied and turned around clearly frustrated

It was time for class's and I had positions which is my fave but we do it with griffendore Which is trash.

"Ok first years turn to page 360 " Snape siad in a dry town off voice 

It was a simple protection spell

"Now I have given u parents Ginny and Jenny Ethan and Ellie Matteo and grace Dean and hallow " Snape siad " start making your position whith your pattern "