N

Narrator POV

A boy suddenly lands on the ground with a loud thud. Luckily he landed on grass so it softened him up.

???: Narrator off. Jesus, does this happen literally every time I go to a new world? *Sigh* Better check my stats.

Y/n POV

Stats

Lvl: 15

Note: Your stats will increase by 1 with each level up. These are base stats at level one.

Str: 6

Int: 7

End: 5

Soc: 9
(Social: Its speech craft or Charisma. What ever you wish to call it.)

Now, add 15 to these.

Str: 21

Int: 22

End: 20

Soc: 24

Note: You can increase these stats each time you do an activity relating to the 4 stats. You can also get a perk that doubles the amount your stats increase. (Available at level 25).

Stamina: 200

Health: 200

Mana: 200

Note: These are your resources. You can run, fight, and use magic.

Spells you have learned: Flames, explosion, purification, steal, shock, bang, reinforcement.

Location: Tokyo, Japan.

Y/n: Okay, So I'm in Japan. Just hope it isn't like feudal Japan like last time. Good thing I have my katana though.

I went through my inventory and clicked on it and it appeared in my hands.

Y/n: The Ryū. Blessed with the power of fire itself. Also, why am I talking like there's exposition to be explained, even though I know all of this? Also, why am I talking out loud? Is this because I turned the narrator off?

I turned the narrator back on.

Narrator POV

You do that again, and I'll make sure this story ends.

Y/n: Sorry.

You better be.

Y/n: Eep.

Y/n closed the menu and looked up at the sky. It was nightfall. He looked around and saw no one. He appeared to be in a park with pink flowers.

Y/n: Nice place to land. I better scout out the area.

He got up and walked around the park, katana in hand. With each step he sent out a 25 meter radius pulse. Scanning the park for anything else but him. He sensed to figures. A male, and a female. He quickly tucked Ryū into his pants and put his shirt over it for easy access. They where coming rather quickly. He started walking along the path and met up with the two people. They where midnight joggers. He soon made his way out of the park. There was still a ton of people out.

Y/n: Narrator what would happen if I turned you off again?

Do you not remember my threat?

Y/n: I thought that was just a statement of you no longer narrating the world around me.

I will end you.

Y/n: Already received the message. Next time I turn you off my thoughts are gonna be bass boosted.