R

Y/n POV

Touka: Also, your mask came in Yesterday. It's on the counter.

I looked over and saw the mask as Touka went to the Mother and child. I opened the box only to see Kaneki's mask from the original timeline.

[Due to interference from an outside gamer from Aincrad, this world is the way it is. This mask is the only remnant from that timeline. Kaneki's soul has been infused into it to guide you on your journey as you become The One Eyed King.

Would you like to collect all your XP?]

I clicked yes, and the XP that I had yet to claim had leveled me up. I continued leveling up till I stopped it at Level 25 and gained the perk that with each level up my stats would increase.

I decided to check my stats and noticed they were all higher than before. Both due to the activities I had done plus the level up.

Stats:

Lvl: 25

Str: 31

Int: 32

End: 30

Soc: 34

I then went and purchased the double stats perk and continued leveling up till I reached level 43.

Lvl: 43

Str: 67

Int: 68

End: 66

Soc: 70

Quests completed:

You have gained the trust of the Vanguard, and Antieku, Escaped Heathmore, stopped Nishiki from devouring Hide. But a new threat emerges from the Horizon. Aogiri Tree.

Success: New timeline for Tokyo Ghoul Re:

Failure: innocent people will get in the crossfire. The deaths shall be blamed on ghouls and all ghouls must go into hiding for the foreseeable future and shall be hunted. Aka normal timeline.

Rewards for Success: Kakuja, Control of Kakuja,

Current Rewards: Title: One Eyed Ghoul. Item: Evolution Crystal. Weapons: Night Sky, Blue Rose.  Armor: none.

Y/n: Going to have to see what Night Sky and Blue Rose are. Going to have to talk to Tiff about that.

Touka: Is everything alright Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah everything's fine. I'm just looking at the mask.

Touka: You like it?

Y/n: Yup.

Touka: Good, on my salary these things are expensive.

Y/n: What is our salary anyways?

Touka: 1,000¥ per hour.

Y/n: Hm, that's minimum wage for ya.

Timeskip

It was the end of the day. I went to see the little girl, only to see her chowing down on a liver. I quickly closed the door and within a few minutes she came out.

Y/n: Sorry about earlier. I wanted to come and check to see if you were okay.

She went back inside but left the door open. I went into see her on a bed in the fetal position.

Y/n: Is it your dad?

She looked at me with a sad look.

Y/n: I'm going to take that as a yes. Don't worry I'm sure he's going to make it back. After all, he has to take care of you some how, plus your mother as well.